Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why has there been no posts about Da'kara?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why has there been no posts about Da'kara?

The New Jaffa Nation homeworld, was stunning, and visually captivating, the restoration of the old Ancient columns, the halls that Teal'c and Mitchell walked, the placement of the structures about the Stargate.

Da'kara, was very inspiring to me, the Jaffa have come a long way, and the Ships landing and taking off, it really seemed like a new day had dawned, and that the Goa'uld truly were no more. Rak'nor, wasn't it great to see him, thought he was toast for a moment, and to see him as a member of the council.

The city itself, was one of the best scenes shot in that entire episode, so it is a bit shocking that no one has mentioned it. I have now, so someone has.

I'm wondering if the Jaffa have electrical and mechanical engineers & other technicians to power their homes and whatever else an advanced society needs. It was interesting to see a Pel'tac be used as a substitute for a hydraulic crane.

Comment

i liked how far they have developed on there own - i hope get to somemore.
      i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

how often do you think we will see dakara in season 9
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
          how often do you think we will see dakara in season 9
          If I had to guess, I'd have to say a lot... Perhaps at least once every two episodes.
          sigpic
          In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

Working...
          X