This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BSG at Comic Con Pictures

Here are some pictures from the Battlestar Galactica panel at Comic Con Friday July 15, 2005 - These are just a few of what I took today I will post a link with more pictures Monday or Tuesday after I get home.

Ron Moore & David Eick
    My View From The Peanut Gallery

Jamie & James

Tahmoh & Grace

Comment

Tahmoh

Mary

Comment

James

Jamie

Comment

Katee

Tahmoh & Katee

Comment

Tahmoh, Katee & Grace

Comment

Great pics! They look like they're having a lot of fun.

I'll be looking forward to your report.
              Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Fantastic pics! Looks like you got a great seat How many people were at the panel? I'm really looking forward to hearing about it

Comment

Wire image has some pics up from the Scifi channel party held at Comic Con (July 16th)

They're small pics (unless you want to pay the bucks to see them enlarged) but still fun to see all the cast members from SG1, SGA and BSG mixing it up.

Some pics of Joe Flanigan, AT looking beautiful, Ben in a funky shirt, CJ, Grace Park, Jamie Bamber, David Hewlett chowing down on Chinese food (it looks like), Tahmoh, Katee, James Callis, Jason Momoa, and so forth and so on. Lots of executives that I don't know.

There are two pages of pics so be sure and go to the second page as well.

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryList...l=3a&PageNum=1

Man - Tahmoh looks good standing next to Katee in these pics. For some reason I think they make a cute couple.
                  Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Grace is just gorgeous......no close up? Oh well......

She is soooooo fine.

Thanks for the pictures!!!

Though Grace Park is married now, I think Park and Tahmoh are a stunning
                    match visually together as Sharon and Helo.
                    Last edited by dec55; 18 July 2005, 05:41 PM.
                    Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

I've added lots of pictures from Comic Con on tsaxlady's space hope you enjoy them. Report will follow in the next couple of days.

Kiwi I was sitting at the end of the 8th row for the BSG panel and near the end of the 4th row for the Stargate panel - booth near the middle isle. The lighting was much better at Comic Con which allowed for better pictures.
                      Last edited by tsaxlady; 17 July 2005, 10:45 PM.

Comment

those are some great pics.

looks like it was a great time!
                        Thanks!
                        Jordan

my page
                        My LJ
                        From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                          Fantastic pics! Looks like you got a great seat How many people were at the panel? I'm really looking forward to hearing about it
                          I started answering this in my last post and then when I re-read the thread I realized I had not fully answered your questions. Seats were great at the end of the 8th row. The lighting was better than at the Creation Cons so the pictures turned out better (plus I have a new zoom lens which helps). The hall for the panels had 4,200 seats and most of them were filled. The SciFi friday viewing was in a different room which could hold 2,500 people and there were around 2,000 people there to watch the new episodes air. Watching the new episodes of BSG, SG1 & Atlantis with a couple thousand other fans was so much fun. I will be writing up a report when I can but I missed so of what was said because I was so into taking pictures.

Comment

I finally got all of the BSG panel notes completed...sorry for the delay (vacation intervened!). Anyway, tsaxlady, you can relax about that. Many thanks, too, to Ann who attended with us and took excellent notes so we could compare and complete. For my report and photos, see Pegasus Galaxy Comic-Con BSG Panel Report.

Comment

Wow! You're a good photographer- those pictures are really nice!

http://bsgmedia.org/

Comment

Working...
                              X