This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mitchell and daniel

so is mitchell just a slightly younger and shorter haired version of daniel jackson?? oh no, they must be different characters. oh

*and the reason i rock, is because i said this before before the vala comment about a small gene pool

Actually, he would be a slightly shorter haired, OLDER version...

As Ben is 7 years older than Michael. But their birthdays are the same week!

My Favorite Jayne Quotes:
    "Time for some thrilling heroics."
    "These are stone killers, little man. They ain't cuddly like me."
    "Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in ruttin' command."
    "I'll be in my bunk."

Comment

Actually, the characters's ages aren't necessarily the same as the actors' ages. Daniel is 40, and we don't know how old Mitchell is.

Comment

Originally posted by ShardsofGlass
        Actually, the characters's ages aren't necessarily the same as the actors' ages. Daniel is 40, and we don't know how old Mitchell is.
        perhaps, but regardless of what was written in 1969, shanks has said he plays the character as being his own age, and that he was directed at the start of the series to play him in his mid twenties (the actor's age at the time). that being taken into account, it makes a person wonder how old the character is really supposed to be.

at the least, it confuses things.

Comment

Working...
        X