This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate: Atlantis is loved in South Africa

This is for Stargate: Atlantis (SG-A) specifically… I thought that it should be known that SG-A is a HUGE hit here in South Africa (come visit Cape Town… and let me know when!). “The Siege Part Two” was screened here 3 weeks ago but it may be quite some time before we get the second season. I could write an extremely long letter about how much and the reasons why I love SG-A but I just wanted to let you all know that there are loads of fans here in South Africa, and good luck with the second season. I’d also like to say that I think David Hewlett is doing an amazing job. I could go on and on about why Dr McKay is my favourite character, but I’ll leave that for another time (I think that I’m partly biased because I’m a scientist). I must also mention: Please keep Lt. Ford in the show; it’ll be really sad if he fades into the scenery. So, good luck to EVERYONE on SG-A. Candice G.

Its a HUGE hit everywhere

Ford will be a recurring character in Season 2
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
      Its a HUGE hit everywhere

Ford will be a recurring character in Season 2
      Yes it is.

Comment

Working...
      X