This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haakens? New Enemy?

In the Stargate the alliance video game there is going to be a new enemy called the Haakens. Apparently they are very advanced and the ancients bottled them up and now anubis has freed them. Does anyone know weather anything that happens in the game is going to influence the show?

None at all, that is just something unique to the game itself.

Comment

Yer alot of things will stay exclusive to the game, this way they can make a lot more games without being limited to keeping to the series.

Comment

yeh like they are having the furlings in the game but they wont be appearing in show.
        i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

The furlings wont be in the game that woz a rumour that woz quickly disgarded, sorry.

Comment

the haakens look really kool though

Comment

Is there an official release date on the video game?
              *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
              *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
              *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
              *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
              *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
              *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
              *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

They may show up in fututre seasons of one Stargate series...who knows...
                sigpic

Comment

the haaken...sounds like a cool name. i havent checked out the site in a while, ill have to.
                  ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LORD MONK
                    Is there an official release date on the video game?
                    According to www.ebgames.com it Ships on 10/3/2005 which means it will be in stores on 10/4 which is media day in the us cause its a tuesday. Everything always gets released on a tuesday.

anyhoo - I preordered my already - go get on the bandwagen and preorder you'res also
                    Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid

Comment

I just think that they look really cool.

It would be really cool to see them in the flesh on either of the shows.
                      Andy "Chores!?! What are we, Amish?"
                      Charlene Spencer "He's gotten so precocious."
                      Citizen Joe

Comment

They do look like a sweet kind of enemy. Very evil looking. Can't wait to kill some in the game.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                        X