This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RDA Sunglasses? Help!?

Has anyone ever tried to order the sunglasses RDA sports throughout SG-1?

As far as my research can tell, they are "Bugaboo Glacier" sunglasses by the company "Bolle".

If anyone has ever wanted those and successfully FOUND them...ANYWHERE, please let me know. I can't find them on any sunglasses or Bolle site.

Does anyone know if they are a model created for exclusive SG-1 use??

They do look cool but i dont think they will look good on me.
    i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

From the stargate official website faq

gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Thanks for the info qasimjavid, that's the only stuff I could find also. Unfortunatly no order info??

Comment

no sorry
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

My last time answering this..... RDA wears Bolle Bugaboo Crevasse sunglasses. They are NO longer made by Bolle. The closet thing you can get are Bolle Crevasse Glacier Black TBL glasess, #0910001014, which, if you are lucky, are still available on Ebay, at a resonable price. I have 2 pair, one with black leather, one with brown, and they are fantastic for winter and summer sports!

Good luck!
            On fighting:
            Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
            Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Wow, thanks a bunch Lida!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                RDA wears Bolle Bugaboo Crevasse sunglasses. They are NO longer made by Bolle.
                Thats a shame
                love Torri

Comment

Working...
                X