Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

INTERVIEW: Michael Shanks (Daniel Jackson)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INTERVIEW: Michael Shanks (Daniel Jackson)

AUDIO INTERVIEW:
    ACTION JACKSON
    GateWorld talks with Michael Shanks

Actor Michael Shanks tells GateWorld about the newness that Stargate SG-1's ninth season has brought to the long-running show, and about the dynamic between the new cast.

READ MORE ...

Once again a great interview guys! Thank you!

So it was his idea to grow the beard - They only look alike superficially anyway... Sounds like TPTB did panic a little.

Loved how these actors are really enjoying the opportunity to work with such experienced, respected hollywood stalwarts as Beau and Lou... This is a fantastic thing for them all career-wise.

I'm really, really psyched about this season...glad everyone connected with the show is too!

Comment

Wonderful interview! Thanks guys! Now I really hope you won't let us wait too long for an interview with Claudia...

Comment

It was a sorta funny interview to read, probably because I'm sorta loopy today. I'm looking forward to a Lexa-interview in fact, it would be interesting to see what her take is, as a member of the new cast lineup.

Originally posted by GW, spoken by Michael Shanks
        "They do know I'll be the one with the glasses, right?"
        ROFL
        Go SG-1! Go ATLANTIS!
        WOOHOO!

<<Amanda Tapping's the only sweet hunny bunny for me>>

Comment

Thanks for the interview.
          i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

Great interview guys Thanks for doing all the hard work to bring us this interview with one very talented actor and genuinely nice man. Loved the stuff about he, Lexa and the baby getting time to bond more with each other.

And I'm telling ya, I would have known the difference between Daniel and Mitchell..Daniel will be the civilian one right (but the beard looked nice on Shanks and as more pictures came out it became more flattering looking on Daniel so I'm not complaining)

Again thanks

Marla
            Last edited by GateAngel; 15 July 2005, 10:35 AM.
            ______
            Visit my Entertainment News blog at http://blogs.delphiforums.com/mrreedwriter

Join in the discussion at MichaelShanksArchive

Comment

Great interview, I loved the question about 'The Beard'

Comment

Well done on the interview David and Darren. Too bad Michael didn't have enough time on his hands.

Comment

Yes, as much as we would have loved to hang out with Michael for a good hour or two, he apparently had to film some show called "Stargate." We'll take what we can get.

In this case it's a good thing that he talks so fast! We got a good 15 minute interview in six minutes.

Darren

Comment

Thank you for the inerview David/Darren.. Michael does speak so fast.. I'm listening to the interview while reading it.. it helps to understand it better ;-)
                    sigpic
                    sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Its been awhile since an interview with Michael.
                      Plus something how "change" is a really good thing.
                      Ep 1 of S9 really delves into some fun unchartered territory.

*on a side note, its fun to see Ben & Mike play off each other's character.
                      Its as if one was the younger brother, while the other is older.
                      Gonna be pretty cool to see Lexa's role soon.

Comment

Originally posted by GateWorld
                        Yes, as much as we would have loved to hang out with Michael for a good hour or two, he apparently had to film some show called "Stargate." We'll take what we can get.

In this case it's a good thing that he talks so fast! We got a good 15 minute interview in six minutes.

Darren
                        I ... I mean we appreciate it ... for all your work and for arranging an interview with Shanks.

Now any interviews with Amanda and her post-pregancy "fun"?
                        Go SG-1! Go ATLANTIS!
                        WOOHOO!

<<Amanda Tapping's the only sweet hunny bunny for me>>

Comment

We'll see.

Comment

great interview D/D (Darren/David) hey a new nic for the pair of ya

but then all the interviews are a blast to read too.
                            sigpic

Comment

Glad to hear that. The transcripts take a lot of time to do, sometimes. Especially the hour-long ones.

Comment

Working...
                              X