Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/Rodney McKay/John Sheppard Friends/Ship/Discuss/Appreciate (Mcshweir)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elizabeth Weir/Rodney McKay/John Sheppard Friends/Ship/Discuss/Appreciate (Mcshweir)

Hello! I thought I'd start this thread for anyone who wanted to discuss the 6 people mentioned. The original idea was for the thread to be about a mcshweir OT3 ship or friendship, but I thought we could discuss all of them. All discussion for the 6 people (3 characters, 3 actors) are welcomed. This thread is also for people who don't mind both Mcweir and Shweir. Personally I prefer Mcweir but Shweir is okay too. I hope anyone that posats on this thread has a good time.
    McKay: I'm invulnerable!
    Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?
    McKay: In-vul-ner-able.

McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

First icon made by Cathain Nottingham and last 4 made by ToasterOnFire
    My LJ My Fanfic My Homeschooling Blog

Hey,

Wow! That was quick. You didn't waste anytime starting this. I'd just like to say that, while I am first and foremost a W/S shipper, I like the idea of W/M, and the interaction between all three is priceless and is the heart of the show. They are the three best charactes, each unique and great in their own way. And just as starting point, I'd like to point out how 'The Storm' and 'The Eye' displayed just how great these three together vibe. Any discussion about that?

Oh, and I also have the perfect picture of the three of them, but alas, it's a spoiler pic from season two, so I can't post it up here. I'll give you the link, though. Look at your own risk!

http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s2...s/202_10.shtml

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
    I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
    Spoiler:
    Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

Some McShweir pics to get us started....

I am a McWeir shipper too, but I don't mind McShweir moments sometimes, though to be honest, I am always hoping that they lead ultimately to McWeir goodness
      Remixed old sig...cause I wanted the pretty again!
      :.*.:My Live Journal:.*.:

Comment

oh, thought I'd pust up a rec for a fanfiction story that had a nice McShweir slant to it. It's a sweet one-shot.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2409687/1/

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
        I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
        Spoiler:
        Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

Hello, nice to see someone here, and I know this was a little quick. I really thought this might be an interesting thread to have and maybe it will unite mcweir and shweir shippers a like. So far we've got one mcweir and one shweir which is kinda cool. We have some things in common as the diffferent shippers, like you can't ship either without Weir. The three characters are amazing together and make the show worth watching. The actors have such good chemistry together and all look reallly good.

There was lots of things in the storm and the eye for both ships. There was the part when Rodney stepped in front of the gun (which was really brave) and the part when Sheppard found out that Weir was still alive. Lots of littel things like that. I hope there will be more little things in S2 like those.

Nice picture btw.
          Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?

Comment

Oh, Hi Gate Trippin, Welcome. I love the pics, and I guess I was in the middle of writing my last post when you posted, I was kinda doing stuff whille I was writing and I'll have to check out that fanfic link later and yay, we're currently 3 people stong!

Comment

Woohoo! A threesome thread.

I like McShWeir, ever since MR BRIGHTSIDE ... it's a fan vid, if you haven't seen it I suggest that you do. It's great, I always talk about it, so does everyone else. I never put a link in though, I should really work on that. OhShocking made it anyways, find them ... they are a god! So yeah, I'll find pics ... I know I had some somewhere.

*looks under bed* ... wow, for once there not there. Woah!
              Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

Welcome to the thread John Sheppard. I have not seen that music vid, I didn't even know there was one of that song. I have read an interesting fanfic on wraithbait about mcshweir, but I probally shouldn't link that story since this is a "family forum". If yall are interested its called 'Sober'.

I also would like to say a few things about the actors. They're really good and awsome together. I love Torri Higgginson, she's done really good with Weir and I think any of yall that have seen my posts on the Weir/Torri thread already know my opinion about her. I also really like David Hewlette, he plays arrogant scientist so well. I think that Joe Flannigan is cute. *blushes* Does anyone else have an opinion about the actors they would like to share?

Oh, hope yall have a great time on the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by John_Sheppard
                  Woohoo! A threesome thread.

I like McShWeir, ever since MR BRIGHTSIDE ... it's a fan vid, if you haven't seen it I suggest that you do.
                  Yeah! It is a good vid....great song and put together beautifully.

Hmmm....well, I think David Hewlett is yummy and he and Torri compliment each other very well. But I love the scenes with all three of them too. One of my favorites is in at the end of the Eye when they are all up on the balcony together and when McKay is divying out generator assignments. Actually, lots of good McShweir in that eppy even though they aren't in all the scenes together!
                  Remixed old sig...cause I wanted the pretty again!
                  :.*.:My Live Journal:.*.:

Comment

Agree!

I like the Storm better for the three of them. They had a few cool funny moments together when everyone had left and they were planning on saving the city. Like the "Good for everyone" bit and the "brisk walk away." Good times ... good times *reflects* .. GOLD!
                    Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

I'm a big SW shipper but if that doesn't pan out i'd be happy to go with MW ( I kinda see it) but I really love this OT3 I love the "brisk walk away." scene too.

Hehe Whistler I've read that story and I've read Sober too (such a hot fic!)
                      Another great fic is Obvious Heart and its sequel Bewildered Heart.

Another good one from Wraithbait is Triptych. Not for the kiddies.

I loved the Mr.Brightside vid Fantastically done! Here's the link for those interested.(under 'ShepWeir vids')

I instantly thought Joe was hot and that Torri was a babe, but the more i see DH the more i'm liking him. and i love his sense of humor I've been watching the behind the scenes stuff on the DVDs and they're all so funny.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                        I loved the Mr.Brightside vid Fantastically done! Here's the link for those interested.(under 'ShepWeir vids')
                        Yeah a bit of a love triangle there! Love The Killers. Does anyone know of any other good sites with shipper vids???

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler84
                          oh, thought I'd pust up a rec for a fanfiction story that had a nice McShweir slant to it. It's a sweet one-shot.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2409687/1/
                          I've been trying to find this story to read again. Thanks Whistler84. It's such a great friendship story. I'm a S/W shipper, but I just really enjoy the developing friendship with these three.

The scene in the Gift in Weir's office with the three of them always amuses me.

Comment

Originally posted by SGLAB
                            I've been trying to find this story to read again. Thanks Whistler84. It's such a great friendship story. I'm a S/W shipper, but I just really enjoy the developing friendship with these three.

The scene in the Gift in Weir's office with the three of them always amuses me.

That is so weird, I was thinking the same thing about that scene in the Gift. I look at it and it looks mcweirish to me but it's really mcshweirish, and they were all so cute together. I hope for more scenes like that in S2.

Oh, and welcome all, I see some new people, welcome and enjoy the thread!

Comment

Originally posted by xkawaiix
                              Yeah a bit of a love triangle there! Love The Killers. Does anyone know of any other good sites with shipper vids???
                              Try MartoufMartys site
                              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                              love Torri

Comment

Working...
                              X