• Show
Clear All

Things Are Sexier in Space

From The Stranger:

(WARNING: Some adult content)
    Things Are Sexier in Space

BY WM.™ STEVEN HUMPHREY
    Jul 14 - Jul 20, 2005

Click on the link to read the entire article.

Some excerpts:

In this version, legions of uppity Cylon robots are invented to serve the people of the planet Kobol. However, after a botched uprising, these buckets of bolts learn to evolve—becoming more devious than ever. They're faster, sleeker, stronger, and can even imitate humans to a tee (including emotional and sexual response... BANG!). Their goal? To make mincemeat out of all humankind. But even after nuking the **** out of the planet, 50,000 humans escape on the starship Galactica, desperately searching for a habitable place called "Earth." (OH, GREAT! More foreigners stealing our jobs!)

Anyway, in an attempt to trick the humans, the Cylons have cloned some of their sexier members to infiltrate the Galactica crew. This includes the blond hottie "Number Six" (a foxy "10" if you ask me), and Boomer, a Galactica pilot who excels in dropping the "boom" on her shipmates. But for those who require more out of their TV viewing than just knocking space boots, Battlestar Galactica is a gripping, realistic, and dark look at how it only takes a few well-intentioned people to destroy a civilization. On the Galactica, loyalties and friendships are tested, beloved characters are killed, and burgeoning governments are destroyed by suspicion—meanwhile, the Cylons have only one goal: Kill 'em all.

Last edited by Darren; 14 July 2005, 02:50 PM.
    It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Clearly, this reviewer hasn't seen 'Tripping the Rift'. In that respect, 'Galactica' is nothing new.

Comment

can't wait for the new eps of TTR.

she's not a cow...cows serve a purpose.
      Thanks!
      Jordan

my page
      My LJ
      From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

i thought what he wrote was funny , i had a right laugh.

Comment

Working...
        X