PDA

View Full Version : What would you say?

Charlie
July 13th, 2005, 08:40 PM
Okay, there's just one thing I've been dying to know!
If you could meet one character from Stargate, wither Atlantis or Sg1, what would you say to them?
I've always wanted to meet McKay and go up to him and say "Mckay - You're an ass!" and smile and walk away. Dont get me wrong, David Hewlett is great,a nd I love Mckay...I'd just wanna see the look on his face!
K, your turn - spill!

oragans
July 14th, 2005, 11:51 AM
i would ask teal'c and say whats with the hair
i would ask MS whats with beard

OneillTwo"LL"s
July 14th, 2005, 11:52 AM
Richard Dean Anderson...

I would ask him, how his life has been since we "LAST" met!!!

yasureubetcha
July 14th, 2005, 12:08 PM
If I met Fifth, I wouldn't say anything. I'd just give him a hug. :D Poor sweet Fifth...

iLemon
July 14th, 2005, 12:19 PM
I'd meet McKay, and since this forums pg rated thats all i'm allowed to say ;)

mazzmatazz
July 14th, 2005, 12:22 PM
I'd meet Orlin and ask him how to make a Stargate with a toaster.

Gate Trippin'
July 14th, 2005, 01:47 PM
I'd meet McKay, and since this forums pg rated thats all i'm allowed to say ;)

McKay......and who needs words:P:D

I think we are on the same page McKays's girl!;)

twiggy
July 14th, 2005, 01:51 PM
if i met McKay, i would point and laugh and walk away. then i'd come back and start a normal conversation.

iLemon
July 14th, 2005, 01:55 PM
McKay......and who needs words:P:D

I think we are on the same page McKays's girl!;)

lol! yes we are :D *is suprised by the number of people saying McKay*

[email protected]!! i doubt he'd start a normal convo with you if you did that :P

mazzmatazz
July 14th, 2005, 05:31 PM
Tsk, degrading this thread into the levels of gutterdom. :rolleyes: and there was I, being so careful to think up something thought provoking and witty and not at all hussy like. I put effort into my post! :p This is a milestone for me!

Ok. Oma Desala. I'd like to know the trick to descending Daniel without his clothes. ;)

Agent_Dark
July 14th, 2005, 05:40 PM
Tsk, degrading this thread into the levels of gutterdom. :rolleyes: and there was I, being so careful to think up something thought provoking and witty and not at all hussy like. I put effort into my post! :p This is a milestone for me!

Ok. Oma Desala. I'd like to know the trick to descending Daniel without his clothes. ;)
Pfft, there's nothing wrong with the Gutter ;)

/me grabs Sam Carter and points in the direction of the gutter :D :P

John_Sheppard
July 14th, 2005, 05:45 PM
Oh come on. Keep it clean, I don't wanna hear these things! Shesh!

Okay, Id meet Oma as well ... or that little disappearing Monk kid, cause I wanna know how to talk or smart and higher being like. They could teach me, then I could be all high and mighty, muhahahaha!

Egeria
July 14th, 2005, 05:47 PM
If I met Fifth, I wouldn't say anything. I'd just give him a hug. :D Poor sweet Fifth...

Oh, I'm so with you there:D I'd just have an irresistable urge to run my hands through his gorgeous hair.....I've got a major hair thing.:)

xkawaiix
July 14th, 2005, 05:57 PM
If I met Kavanagh I'd slap him, if I met John I'd hug him and say hi cuz I like saying hi, if I met Carter I'd ask "Do you come with subtitles???", if I met Jack I'd ask him "Are you in any way related to MacGyver?", if I met Teal'c I'd ask, "Who does your hair???", if I met Daniel I'd ask "Do you like Vala???" if I met Janet I'd ask, "Are you REALLY dead???", if I met Dr Weir I'd say "You like Sheppard! I mean really, you can't be the one and only person who DOESN't think he's cute!!!" and if I met McKay I'd ask "Why do you talk so fast?" and "Do you have any chocolate???"

Okay, I'm done. :)

CeeKay Sheppard
July 14th, 2005, 07:25 PM
If I could meet any Stargate character I wanted... it would have to be John Sheppard. I'd tell him how much I admire his courage, passion and compassion, but that his sarcastic, devil-may-care fa├žade is really endearing and he should keep it.

John_Sheppard
July 14th, 2005, 07:26 PM
Wow ... you sure got a lot to say.

If I met you I'd be like ... "Where are the full stops mate ... BREATH!!!!!!!!!"

Lmao, kidding. Real deep and meaningful questions right there. I see the love ... did someone say chocolate???

Charlie
July 14th, 2005, 07:40 PM
I think if I met Jack and Sam I'd scream 'HURRY UP AND GET MARRIED SO YOU CAN ADOPT ME!!!!"

Kevin
July 14th, 2005, 07:58 PM
I'd ask Ayiana how it felt to be left all alone by the Ancients, and what she did for fun

Out...

gatebee
July 14th, 2005, 11:27 PM
if I met .....

RDA .... thank you for all the wonderful years you have given us. And give a hug to your daughter please.

AT ..... how is motherhood and can I see your new baby please.

CJ .....how many hours of the day do you work out.

MS ....you excited having your wife in the show with you.

DSD .... please come back, you are great actor

TR ......please come back to as the travelling doctor on every trip that sg1 does so that they get instant medical attention.

CA ...... please come back too ..... really didn't have to go yet so that you can walk Sam to the altar

BW, RC, JM, PM, DK, MW, PDL, AM, CB, MG .... well I would sit them all down in the SG1 board room and ask them "what's up?'

sg-1fanintn
July 14th, 2005, 11:39 PM
RDA.....I would say, "So, tell me all about yourself. And be thorough. I have the rest of my life to listen!"

John_Sheppard
July 15th, 2005, 12:22 AM
Id wanna meet Jonas so I can ask him "what was it like to eat all of that food?"

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... food!

iLemon
July 15th, 2005, 05:22 AM
If I actually met any of them I would be totally gobsmacked and my mouth would be hanging open, either that or I'll be rolling on the floor laughing :P
Either way I cant really say much ;)

xkawaiix
July 15th, 2005, 05:56 AM
If I actually met any of them I would be totally gobsmacked and my mouth would be hanging open, either that or I'll be rolling on the floor laughing :P
Either way I cant really say much ;)

lol, I know right!

Fanwoman
July 15th, 2005, 08:32 AM
I can never pick just one, but I've always wanted to know...

If Teal'c's soul patch was white, which makes sense for a guy who's over 100 years old, why is the hair on his head black? Fess up, Teal'c--what hair coloring product do you use? ...of course, I might have to run for my life after that... :p

I'd also like to tell Dr. Beckett that all the women on Earth and in Pegasus (sans Perna) are insane--that's the only reason that'd explain why he's still single. :D

melpomene
July 15th, 2005, 10:43 AM
Richard Dean Anderson. I don't know what I'd say. It would probably depend on where we met, or whether I could think enough to speak...

Callie
July 27th, 2005, 06:50 AM
if I met Carter I'd ask "Do you come with subtitles???",
if I met McKay I'd ask "Why do you talk so fast?"

I'd ask McKay "Do you come with subtitles?" and "Why do you talk so fast?" I'd then track down Daniel and ask him the same!

Hewlett and Shanks are my absolute nemesis/nemeses/nemesises [;)] when it comes to doing transcripts of episodes. What is it with Canadians that they have to speak so quickly?!

Lida
July 27th, 2005, 06:57 AM
if I met .....

RDA .... thank you for all the wonderful years you have given us. And give a hug to your daughter please.

AT ..... how is motherhood and can I see your new baby please.

CJ .....how many hours of the day do you work out.

MS ....you excited having your wife in the show with you.

DSD .... please come back, you are great actor

TR ......please come back to as the travelling doctor on every trip that sg1 does so that they get instant medical attention.

CA ...... please come back too ..... really didn't have to go yet so that you can walk Sam to the altar

BW, RC, JM, PM, DK, MW, PDL, AM, CB, MG .... well I would sit them all down in the SG1 board room and ask them "what's up?'

You've pretty much "asked" it all , and quite well. :D

Daivy
July 28th, 2005, 01:02 PM
Well, if I saw Jack I'd ask him: Hey Jack, you're invited on my BBQ, can you come with the rest of SG-1 (+ Jonas, Cassandra, Janet, Hammond, Thor, Hermiod and Fryer, Maybourne, Jacob, Major Davis) and the Atlantis Team (Carson, McKay, Shep, Zelenka, Weir, Caldwell, Ronan, and Sora)? Don't worry I've made the arrangements. You'll never know how many new friends your gonna make (wink)

And if I'd ask 1 thing to Amanda Tapping: You know what (Tip the L word), yeah I know, there IS something Cruvas with me! LOL