This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about more Shep,McKay, and Beckett minus their shirts

I noticed on the Inside Sci Fi Dex comeas aboard and already has his shirt off and we had to wait to see Shep minus his and even then it was a ripped open shirt but I'm still waiting for McKay and Beckett and lots more of Shep ?
    Is Dex simply eye candy ? If Dex can be eye candy why not Shep,McKay, and Beckett too ?
    Personally I'd rather see these men minus their shirts instead especially Shep and all the sexy hairy chest he has
    All I"m asking for is equal time for the men

Pam
    Last edited by John&Teylaalltheway; 13 July 2005, 05:58 AM.

i want mckay with his shirt off! yeah!

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
    Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
    Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

Comment

^ I agree, more McKay without a shirt lol

sigpic
      Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
      Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

How about NO

Comment

why not? who do you want to see minus their shirt? hmm?

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
          Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
          Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

Comment

I thought there was a rumor floating around here that
            Spoiler:
            we get to see *cough* "more" of McKay in "Duet". I'm not sure if it's true or not and I don't know how much "more" we get, but I'm certainly looking forward to the ep. How many weeks do we have until then? Three?

Comment

I'm all for equal opportunity shirtlessness (not that any show should really need it to satisfy fans). After seeing a few shirtless shots of Mr. McGillion at The Unofficial Paul McGillion Website and his thunk thread, I must say, if I had to choose only one of the three, my vote would go for Beckett.
              Don't say "ka" until you've tried it.

Comment

LOL, you're getting greened! Heard that rumor, too, Toaster. I can't wait for that ep!

Comment

LOL! We were just talking about shirtless-ness in the Joe/Shep thunk thread!

Yeah....I think we REALLY deserve to see some topless stuff!! Um, just the guys I mean!!

Especially Shep! PLEASE!

Comment

I don't find any of the men on Atlantis physically attractive enough to want to see them without shirts (most of them aren't attractive with shirts on). Although, from what I've seen of Dex, he's extremely good-looking, but I'll have to see him in action before I decide if I want to see him topless.
                    Last edited by skye1974; 14 July 2005, 07:13 AM.
                    Earth...steaks. There's a difference?

Comment

Originally posted by skye1974
                      I don't find any of the men on Atlantis physically attractive enough to want to see them without shirts (most of them aren't attractive with shirts on). Although, from what I've seen of Dex, he's extremely good-looking, but I'll have to see him in action before I decide if I want to see him topless.
                      Umm.....whaaat?

But I do see a point to leaving the shirts on....if McKay takes his shirt off I would probably faint dead away and miss the rest of the episode.
                      Remixed old sig...cause I wanted the pretty again!
                      :.*.:My Live Journal:.*.:

Comment

Originally posted by skye1974
                        I don't find any of the men on Atlantis physically attractive enough to want to see them without shirts (most of them aren't attractive with shirts on).
                        Huh... We are talking about the same Stargate Atlantis right?
                        No matter... more for the rest of us...

Shirtless = obvious = leaves nothing to the imagination... Hmmm...
                        Shirted = mysterious = lots of speculation = fodder for imagination... Hmmm

Keep the clothes on, I say...
                        I hear it does get cold on those Atlantis nights...
                        sigpic
                        "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

I vote in favor of shirtlessness.

...Guh.
                          ^I'm With Genius^

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                            Well, I kinda get that, not everyone has to like them that way, different strokes and all. I on the other hand can't get enough of the loverly lads clothed or not.

Ooh, I think shirtless. The less the better I say. My imagination is good but it always helps to have a template.

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily

Yeah, we're talking about the same show. JF is cute, but that's about it. That doesn't mean that I don't like them as characters. They just don't have physical attributes that would attract me. On a hypothetical level, I could totally see myself in a relationship with any of them based on their personalities.
                              Earth...steaks. There's a difference?

Comment

Working...
                              X