• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battlestar Galactica Launches Season Two with "Scattered"

From About.com:

Battlestar Galactica Launches Season Two with "Scattered"

From Julia Houston

Battlestar Galactica left us with a big ole cliffhanger last season, but instead of resolving the conflicts, or even giving us a way out, the Season Two premiere, “Scattered,” just adds more cliffs.

Frankly, I’m a little worried how long the show can really keep this up, but as long as it can, I’m so there.

So what better compliment to “Scattered” is there, than to say it not only continues, but also builds on all this? It even brings in some background on Tigh and Adama via flashbacks. Airing this Friday at 10 PM ET on the SCI FI Channel, Battlestar Galactica[ is not just “smart” TV, it’s a hell of a ride.

Click on the above link to read the entire article.

Click on this link to view pictures from this episode

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Speaking of worried about Battlestar Galactica...I couldn't agree more.

Does anyone else think that it's a little weird that with only 30,000 or so humans left alive that there would even be a president/media/talk radio/celebrity status?? What is going on here?? I was hooked when the show first started because I like Adama Sr. alot and the show was gritty and cool...now it's just a joke. With only 30,000 left it would be instant martial law and every single person alive would be immediatly drafted (and for once...rightly so!!) or they would be just pumping out babies. I thought that it was going to be kind of a gritty live action Robotech (old cartoon) where all capable citizens are military-period. No delusional president worring about popularity...politics...democracy...that would all be gone.

Also...there seems to be an abundance of useless plantlife that would undoubtedly take up water resources...and even a playful water fight between Apollo and Starbuck...all I could think was don't waste the water b*tches!!

Sorry I'm just rambling now...does anyone else think there are MAJOR flaws in the show...(don't get me wrong...I'm still excited about watching it but it could've been so much more)

Comment

Working...
    X