This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

inside scifi friday spoiler

I'am sad I missed the pictures of our new ship. I fell asleep during the last half of the show. From what I saw it was nothing we did not know already basically. I was very disappointed. I did see one good spoiler
    continue at your own risk

torri wigginson said their will be an episode about a young wraith. she had short hair hard to tell how old she looked. a young wraith for the first fifty years of their life act very human. they are more like us in the beginning of their lives. sounds interesting after fifty they become more like their older wraith brothers and sisters. can hardly wait to see this episode.

Thats sounds pretty interesting - thanks.
    i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

I'm guessing this ep is Instinct??

Comment

Originally posted by jsw
        I'am sad I missed the pictures of our new ship. I fell asleep during the last half of the show. From what I saw it was nothing we did not know already basically. I was very disappointed. I did see one good spoiler
        continue at your own risk

torri wigginson said their will be an episode about a young wraith. she had short hair hard to tell how old she looked. a young wraith for the first fifty years of their life act very human. they are more like us in the beginning of their lives. sounds interesting after fifty they become more like their older wraith brothers and sisters. can hardly wait to see this episode.
        There is a thread that is already discussing the growth of the Wraith. Check it out.
        On fighting:
        Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
        Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
          There is a thread that is already discussing the growth of the Wraith. Check it out.
          Yep made by my man Hungrytrash.

Comment

Hungrytrash, I like that name. And yes he's cool.
            This hole younger Wraith thing sounds cool. I need to sheck out the thread.

All I got to say about "inside scifi friday" is it is the ony time I watch scifi. Well what I mean is I oly watch Stargate. But scifi Friday also has Battlestar Galactic on it and I watch that to.
            Whah, never looked at it that way. That is all I watch on the Scifi channel.
            *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
            *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
            *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
            *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
            *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
            *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
            *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Originally posted by LORD MONK
              Hungrytrash, I like that name. And yes he's cool.
              This hole younger Wraith thing sounds cool. I need to sheck out the thread.

All I got to say about "inside scifi friday" is it is the ony time I watch scifi. Well what I mean is I oly watch Stargate. But scifi Friday also has Battlestar Galactic on it and I watch that to.
              Whah, never looked at it that way. That is all I watch on the Scifi channel.
              LMAO! Yea all I watch on Sci-Fi is stargate sg-1,(mondays,weekdays at 6 and fridays) atlantis, and Battlestar Galactica. And the occasional original movie for a laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Helo
                LMAO! Yea all I watch on Sci-Fi is stargate sg-1,(mondays,weekdays at 6 and fridays) atlantis, and Battlestar Galactica. And the occasional original movie for a laugh.
                Whao, it finally let me green you again. I wonder how many of are there.
                *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Originally posted by LORD MONK
                  Whao, it finally let me green you again. I wonder how many of are there.
                  Seeing how they use the same movie over and over alot. Like sabertooth and attack of the sabertooth.

Comment

Working...
                  X