This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate SG-1: The Alliance Competition

In the UK Stargate Atlantis Volume 5 DVD there is a competition to win a high powered PC to play the new Stargate Game and runners up will win copies of Stargate SG-1 - The Alliance game on PC.

Here is the write up:

Stargate: SG-1 The Alliance game is based on series 8 of the well known TV programme. The game utilizes the wealth of ideas the Stargate universe has to offer by addding intensive team interaction and strong co-op as well as multiplayer modes.

Stargate: SG-1 The Alliance is due for release at the end of the year, and to celebrate this Jowood Productions has conspired with Alienware to offer the chance to win one of their award-winning Area-51 custom built, high performance PC's featuring state-of-the-art technology with innovative design and unprecedented performance, to deliver an unparalleled high-performance computing experience. We are also offering 50 runners up prizes of copies of Stargate: SG-1 The Alliance game on PC.

To enter simply visit www.stargate-thealliance.com and use the password AREA51 to enter this exclusive competition.

*I've had a look on the site and I cannot find where you enter the Password - so if you find it let us all know and you'll end up with some green from myself.*

I'm going to guess that the ability to do so will be in the next update to the site. Perhaps they're just a little behind at the moment...
    "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

Indeed - hopefully they'll put it up this week sometime - or they'll be waiting for the Volume 43 Stargate SG-1 DVD to come out first before adding the competition section on.

Comment

Anyone know if its ready yet

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
          Anyone know if its ready yet
          See Above your original post

Comment

You can enter this competition - look for the AlienWare symbol on the left of the main page.

Comment

Working...
            X