• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TV Tonight: 'SCIFI Inside: SCIFI Friday'

From the N.Y. Daily News:

July 11, 2005

10:00 p.m. (SCIFI) "SCIFI Inside: SCIFI Friday." This preview of the new season of SciFi's Friday shows, launching this week, spotlights "Battlestar Galactica." And "Farscape" fans will be thrilled by "Stargate SG-1," which will reunite "Farscape's" Ben Browder and Claudia Black . Ten points for casting; 20 for her costume.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Originally posted by Sci-Fi
    From the N.Y. Daily News:

July 11, 2005

10:00 p.m. (SCIFI) "SCIFI Inside: SCIFI Friday." This preview of the new season of SciFi's Friday shows, launching this week, spotlights "Battlestar Galactica." And "Farscape" fans will be thrilled by "Stargate SG-1," which will reunite "Farscape's" Ben Browder and Claudia Black . Ten points for casting; 20 for her costume.

Agreed lol.

Comment

From the commercial it looks like Katee's dog Meatball will even be making an appearence. That little guy is so cute!
      *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
      Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

What did you guys think of the BSG stuff last night on the Insider?

I think it was more or less geared towards the StarGate shows, but we got some nice BSG stuff too.

I liked the scenes with the baby as well as that Cylon Centurion commando type guy.

Man, I can't wait until Friday.

Comment

Jamie Bamber without the American accent. Wow. I like him better when he is speaking normally.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Working...
          X