This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hope we find more useful discoveries

now that we have the zpm I hope their will be an episode showing them exploring the city and finding more useful things

yeh i always love them episodes.
    i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

find the schools, weapons, aromories, specific labs and facorties

Comment

PUT SPOILER TAGS!
        Spoiler:
        Not everyone knows they get a ZPM

Comment

one zpm good enough to power the whole city? why don't they just take the zpm on that one planet where they dfound one but the "guardian" took it back

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
            one zpm good enough to power the whole city? why don't they just take the zpm on that one planet where they dfound one but the "guardian" took it back
            They moved it to a new planet. They said so when they took it back.

Comment

I think they need to realy find the mess hall. AKA cafateria.
              *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
              *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
              *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
              *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
              *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
              *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
              *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Dude...they said they had a ZPM in Siege part II. This is Atlantis Season 2 thread, and that was in season one. I don't see the need for a spoiler.

I like donuts and good rep . P.S. If you send me good rep, I send it back . If you send me Donuts...I'll...umm...*Silence*

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Didn't I read somewhere that they're going to be dialing Earth up on a weekly basis to deliver reports? If they do, they must not being trying to conserve power, which suggest the ZPM provides all they need

Comment

Originally posted by Beal
                    Spoiler:
                    Didn't I read somewhere that they're going to be dialing Earth up on a weekly basis to deliver reports? If they do, they must not being trying to conserve power, which suggest the ZPM provides all they need
                    Spoiler:
                    Dialing and send are two different things in terms of power consumption. But yea I would guess your right. Unless rodney can rig up the gate to dial earth on it own power again.

Comment

But they know they can dail earth for a couple of seconds with the Naqada generaters, and the reinforcements brought an even stronger generaters... Purhaps they use that instead of the zpm
                      Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

i thought the M2 was dead, but they probabaly brought more, dont know why thought maybe as back up because theyd get the zpm

Comment

Working...
                        X