This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling all New Zealanders???

Yes, you aussies, it the peeps from across the ditch. Man Stargate is cool. Im from good awld Nelson. And we just finished season 7. All u other NZers (if there are ne) say hello!

Hey, hope your threads as successful as ours.

Comment

Dont worry, we'll whip you just like we always do!

Comment

We'll see. I think I hear a sheep calling your name.

Comment

Nah, You New Zealanders are pretty cool except for your crazy accents. I'll leave your thread alone.

Comment

Our crazy accents? You aussies can talk with your 'fizz and cheeps'

I'm from NZ but I live in the UK - I've lived here for the last fifteen years now. Originally from near Palmerston North but grew up in Wellington.

Love to visit tropical Nelson one day! Was home recently for my parent's golden wedding anniversary, and trekked part of the Queen Charlotte track (note: I used trek instead of tramp because it just get's too tiring to explain all the time to non-kiwi's!). Absolutely awesome! Would like to explore more of the South Island - maybe next time!

Is Stargate on in NZ? Have you been to any of the con's?
            sigpic

Comment

If by cons u mean conventions, I think there was one a while back, but that was in auckland, and seeing as im only a kid with no money i couldnt go And yes it is on, but at 10:30 at night. The season 7 finale went for two hours, so I was up pretty late. But it was sooooo cool.

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
                Our crazy accents? You aussies can talk with your 'fizz and cheeps'
                As opposed to fush and chups.

Comment

Fush and Chups? Really don't you Aussies have a consensus on this - I always thought you misheard it as fosh and chops

Hee hee as far as the poms are concerned, there's no difference between the two accents!
                  sigpic

Comment

Ill say

By the way, Are we allowed to put short comments like this to boost the topic back up to the front?

Comment

We do it in our thread all the time.

Comment

Working...
                      X