0.00%
    Double Jeopardy
    16.28%
    Exodus
    0.00%
    Window of Opportunity
    2.33%

Madeleine

Hard Choice - Voted for Double Jeopardy as Teal'c or infact his robot double finally got revenge on Cronus for the murder of his father.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
      Hard Choice - Voted for Double Jeopardy as Teal'c or infact his robot double finally got revenge on Cronus for the murder of his father.
      Oooh good .That would have been my second choice, after Serpent's Venom - and it's always nice when the eps I almost picked for get other people's votes.

I went for SV cos of all of the pre-Threshold eps it's the one which says most about why Teal'c is with the SGC. And I love how he re-converts Raknor.

Madeleine

Comment

Serpents Venom got my vote too.

Gotta love Teal'c

FF
        sigpic

Comment

Tangent. It's a nice Teal'c / Jack bonding ep, and you gotta love that he went into Kel'No'Reem to keep Jack alive.

Comment

new ground

poor t-man, owied and blind and his team in trouble
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I voted for Double Jeopardy. Two Teal'cs = twice the fun.
              But mostly because I still can't vote for The Changeling yet.

Comment

That's a lovely new sig Sesh

Am I the only one that prefers his new hairdo?

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
                  That's a lovely new sig Sesh

Am I the only one that prefers his new hairdo?
                  I absolutely love the new 'do, too.
                  I was in agony over cropping most of it out of the new sig pic, but oh well.
                  One must suffer for one's art.

Comment

Difficult choices all around. As it seems to be the case with season nine, the majority of Teal'c's character development during these seasons is rather spread out over many episodes rather than jammed into one super-Teal'c story.

I ended up torn between Into the Fire and Point of View. The former has the founding of the Jaffa rebellion, Teal'c refusing to give up on his friends, and Teal'c saving the day. All terrific stuff. But it was all put to shame by one exquisitely delivered scene in Point of View. Of course I'm referring to Teal'c shooting his AU counterpart. In an episode overflowing with great character developing scenes, this one may be the most satisfying.

ETA: Damn, I missed Serpent's Venom on the list. Oh well, I don't regret my choice. I only regret that I can't choose two.

Comment

Double Jeopardy

Because there are two Teal'cs and it is very good episode

Comment

Tougher this time around> I was torn between New Ground and Serpent's Venom, so, naturally, I chose Crossroads.

I chose it for the backstory on Teal'c as much as for the promise of a wonderful Jaffa revenge arc(which, I'm sad to say, wasn't nearly long enough from my POV. )
                        Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
                        "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
                        One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
                        resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
                        confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
                        A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
                        The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

I almost picked Tangent because of the Jack/Teal'c bonding-in-the-face-of-death theme, but the episode I ended up voting for was, strangely enough, A Hundred Days.

I really don't care at all for the episode itself (Teal'c is its saving grace,imho) but whenever I do think of it, I immediately think of Teal'c hanging in a small confined space, tools strapped to his back, slaving away in a seemingly impossible situation, in danger of running out of air and risking his life in what would seem to be a foolhardy attempt to rescue Jack. His chances for success are small, but his driving concern is to find Jack at all costs. As always, he's running on sheer willpower, undying loyalty and a gritty determination to save his closest friend even if it means losing his own life in the attempt. To me, it's one of the strongest examples of Teal'c at his best, always putting the welfare of his SG-1 family ahead of his own.

(...and I love the fatherly way Hammond calls Teal'c "son" when he asks him if he's sure he wants to attempt this rescue. )

Comment

Double Jeopardy
                            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                            love Torri

Comment

I wish I had an intar. So vote for Rules of engagement. (I have no idea what this has to do with intars. so dont ask.)

Comment

Working...
                              X