This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All BSG Character Whumpage

Now I know there is a lot of whumpage that goes on with the BSG characters, and instead of making individual Whumpage threads, I thought that I would just combine all the character whumpage into one thread. So post your whumpage pictures, discussion, etc. here!!!

Let the Whumping begin !
    sigpic

fun

linked as they are fron S2

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...P204_021CS.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...P201_060CS.jpg
    sigpic

Comment

Very good whumpage pics....here have some more

sigpic

Comment

Lee always looked nice when whumped.

Comment

oh yea he looks so sexy whumped.... you just wnat to pull him close and make all his injuries better *drool*
          sigpic

Comment

so lets talk bout the whump... anyone wish to comment on the season openers and any of the whump.
            sigpic

Comment

Hmmm…..wasn’t Boomer the only one getting whumped in last night’s ep.
              Spoiler:
              (Well except for that poor redshirt.)
              Everybody took their beatings in last season's ender. Unless you consider Baltar having to actually carry something as whumping. Lots of possible good Lee whumping next Friday night though.
              IMO always implied.

Comment

very true...
                Spoiler:
                she (boomer) certainly got whumped by the XO.. but theres also not so much of the physical whump as there is with all the emotional whump and lee suffered from that (when security dragged him from his father) and as much as i hate to admit it, Tigh was sufferin' emotionally with havin' to take command of the old man's ship

well yea that and i hope his slut b!tch wife gets killed, sorry but i really hate her with a frakkin' passion.

but whump doesnt just have to be the physical as there are other types of whump. emotional ect.
                sigpic

Comment

Well yeah, but they all get so emotional whumped every week you could write a book. Really had to feel bad for Lee when Tigh did that. So cold hearted of Tigh, but things were going to hell in a handbasket, fast, and I’m sure he was still pissed at Lee for putting a gun to his head.
                  IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                    Now that is adorable!
                    Ses
                    James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

oh yes... very adorable.
                      sigpic

Comment

well whump talkin'' anythin' ya think out of tonites eppy that had some good whump..
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X