• Show
Clear All

Atlantis Friday 2000hrs Channel 5 in the UK

Title says it all people!!!!!

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Excellent! I shall most probably be watching that

Comment

What are the odds on Five showing it the respect that C4 failed utterly to give SG-1? I'm hopeful; Five have their faults but they don't mock and dice the products.

Madeleine

Comment

i can't get 5 on my T.V, nuts
        Virtual Jurassic Park

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
          What are the odds on Five showing it the respect that C4 failed utterly to give SG-1? I'm hopeful; Five have their faults but they don't mock and dice the products.
          Respect maybe...but I'm taking bets on how many weeks it takes for it to begin sliding down the schedule, until it ends up in the wee small hours...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

next friday?
            sigpic
            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Well, i'l be watching, and i'l be getting really annoyed if they keep changing around the times. Guess we'll see over the next few weeks.

Comment

Channel five wont change the times around - im sure of it, it should be good.
                i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

Excellent, i wanted to watch some repeats before the new series thanks for that i wouldn't have noticed i try to avoid Channel 5 & ITV like the plague

Comment

Its going to be a little strange though for people who usually watch SG-1 on Channel 4 as you really need to see the first two episodes of SG-1 Season 8 before Atlantis but I doubt Channel 4 will show Season 8 anytime soon.

Comment

so does this mean that skyone wont be airing the repeats,
                      i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

Sky One will probably air repeats at some stage in the future, but it won't be within the next 20 weeks, at least, since they cannot air them again until Five's run has finished...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Excellent!!
                          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                          love Torri

Comment

I just cannot wait!

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett
                              I just cannot wait!

Me too , introduced a friend to SG-1 recently and they liked it, sadly they missed Atlantis so its a chance for them to cath up before Series 2 starts on sky

Comment

Working...
                              X