This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terminally Ill Wraith Food....

After reading: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=13774 - it got me thinking... how much of a meal would a Wraith get from a terminally ill patient.
    Any suggestions?
    Ses
    James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

if the termally ill patient has still a lot of life force in it's body then yes, but if the ill person is about to die soon then it might be a fast meal.
    when they wanted to fead Steve the ill patient he sensed he was weak so an illness definitely has it's effect i would say

Comment

Originally posted by Ses
      After reading: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=13774 - it got me thinking... how much of a meal would a Wraith get from a terminally ill patient.
      Any suggestions?
      As the Wraith don't "consume" the human, per say, but only the life force within, I'd say it would very widely among many different people, including the
      "terminally" ill.

So my answer, if the patient were end stage, the meal would probably be more an appetizer, than an entree.
      On fighting:
      Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
      Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

i agree it wont be much of a meal, i bet the wraith will just play with its food. (never thought i would ever say thaT)
        i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

Originally posted by Ses
          Any suggestions?
          It depends on if its somone who just found out they have a terminally ill disease or someone who is in the last stages.

Comment

Would you want someone feeding of your terminally ill mother?

No?

Quality of life, people...

Comment

nice signature babaganoosh. green for you.

Comment

It would probably help our speculating if we knew exactly what "life force" was and how it worked in the SG universe.

Comment

What an unusual form of euthanasia that would be... but hardly merciful!

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Buddha
                    What an unusual form of euthanasia that would be... but hardly merciful!
                    Lol yea really.

Comment

Man, that is just sick.

The Wraith wouldn't go for it. A good fighting life is like a five star resturant. Feeding them the terminally ill is like eating oatmeal for the rest of your live.
                      *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                      *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                      *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                      *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                      *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                      *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                      *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Originally posted by Ses
                        Any suggestions?
                        Behold. Wraith 'Fast Food'.
                        --
                        The Stargate Technology Centre

Comment

Personally i think the whole sucking the 'life force' out of you thing is a load of cr*p, i just think there is no better explanation fo what happens to the victim when the wraith feeds...

Comment

Originally posted by jenks
                            Personally i think the whole sucking the 'life force' out of you thing is a load of cr*p, i just think there is no better explanation fo what happens to the victim when the wraith feeds...
                            What?

Please explain, I am curious. What do you think happens.

Maybe it, nope nothing. Give me something to build on.
                            *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                            *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                            *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                            *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                            *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                            *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                            *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Originally posted by LORD MONK
                              What?

Please explain, I am curious. What do you think happens.

Maybe it, nope nothing. Give me something to build on.
                              I think he means there is no "life force". Like it was named that way because the wraith age you when they feed. It's probably more of a chemical reaction than anything, sucking the nutrients out of your cells and aging you in the proccess. Not sucking some invisble energy out of you.

Comment

Working...
                              X