• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grace Park: "Dual Role"

From USA Weekend:

Dual role

By Lewis Beale
    July 10, 2005

Grace Park plays a robot who's all too human on sci-fi hit "Battlestar Galactica," back for a second season.

It's challenging enough for an actor to create a living, breathing character out of some words on a page. When the character is a robot that thinks it's human, well, you know Grace Park has her work cut out for her. The 25-year-old actress plays hotshot space pilot Sharon "Boomer" Valerii on the Sci Fi Channel's hit series "Battlestar Galactica" (Fridays, 10 p.m. ET), which kicks off its second season this week. In the critically praised show, most humans have been killed by a race of robots known as Cylons, and the last remnants of humanity are fleeing across space in search of their ancestral home, Earth. Park plays a Cylon who looks human. We spoke with the Canadian actress from "Galactica's" set in British Columbia:

Click on the link to read the entire article.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Wow great interview from the gorgeous Grace Park!!!!

Thanks!!!
    Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

Grace Park did a photo shoot for Maxim magazine... Slinky undies were involved, need I say more? (goes in search of a cold shower...)
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak
        Grace Park did a photo shoot for Maxim magazine... Slinky undies were involved, need I say more? (goes in search of a cold shower...)

I just love what she puts in her character.....Grace really rocks!!!!
        Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

Working...
        X