Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any interest in complete Rising synopsis?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any interest in complete Rising synopsis?

I'm writing a up a review/synopsis of Rising and giving it to Thor for his site, but I was wondering if there was anyone interested in reading it here. Thor, no offense, I was just reading the Season Eight thread where they got on you about reusing Deb Young's writeup of New Order, so I thought I'd avoid any controversy and offer it to anyone who wants it.

I can't promise as to the quality of my writing though, so it could turn out no one wants it.

yes please!

Comment

Sure, why not?
      Teal'c: A serpent guard, a horus guard and a setesh guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The serpent guard's eyes glow. The horus guards beak glistens. The Setesh guard's nose drips.

Comment

Hey, that would be great, don't matter of the quality type
        __

__

Comment

yes, I don't mind being spoiled

Comment

Any idea when it may be ready(ish)?
            __

__

Comment

He told me yesterday:

I have my notes and I'll get them in a better form tomorrow and get that sent to you
              Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

Comment

Thanks for the info
                __

__

Comment

That would be great Beagle
                  "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Anyone know if Thor has the synopsis site up yet and what the link will be?
                    thanks!!!!!

Comment

I don't have the article yet. Beagle didn't write a PM, so we just have to wait
                      Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

Comment

Anxiously waiting...
                        __

__

Comment

I'm very sorry for the delay. Since Thor suggested it first, I'm sending it to him to post on his site for Wednesday, and then I'll post it here on Thursday.

Comment

Can't wait for Thursday...
                            __

__

Comment

Great, nice one Beegle i'l check it out on Thor website i hope it's in english because i can't read german.
                              "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Working...
                              X