This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why cant we be friends?

picture this. the sgc gets a hold of some Goa'ulds, and sends them as prisoners to atlantis along with a sarcophagus. atlantis then hands it all over to the wraith as a never ending food source. problem solved. . but seriously, if the wraith got some snake heads, would this work.
    Last edited by staknhalo; 09 July 2005, 01:48 AM.

Is that a song?

I mentioned this same thing, about the sarc, in the Steve Appreciation Thread; only I wanted to send them everyone currently on Death Row.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

well snake heads might be better than prisoners on death row because they could survive a feeding because of their healing powers. they would only need the sarc. after multiple sessions. you wouldnt have to drag the sarc. around for every feeding.
      Last edited by staknhalo; 09 July 2005, 01:49 AM.

Comment

but then again the Host is innocent and will probably be suffereing aswell.
        sigpic

Comment

so then implant people on death row with symbiotes. =p

Comment

What if the G'ould goes in to the Wraith the you have an even bigger problem.
            i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

Originally posted by oragans
              What if the G'ould goes in to the Wraith the you have an even bigger problem.
              I think it is that a Goa'uld wouldn't be able to take a wraith as host because of the wraith psychic network (wow thats sounds alot like miss cleo) the other wraith would notice the difference and try to kill it. So a goa'uld or tok'ra spy wouldn't work.

Comment

That is a good point, would give you a green but i already did.
                i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

does it matter, if we get a worse enemy, were always gunna win anyway, so whats the point! stick a wraith goauld and replicator block together on a planet and them destroy each other, get three ZPM's first and then forget the PG and just deal with it when we have to.
                  sigpic
                  You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                  Stargate : Genesis |
                  Original Starship DesignThread
                  Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                  11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by UNRE4L
                    but then again the Host is innocent and will probably be suffereing aswell.
                    But the host life most likely cant be saved and that one life will save countless others.

Comment

Originally posted by buckner
                      But the host life most likely cant be saved and that one life will save countless others.
                      tokra almost perfected removing the host seen in threads. even a victim on death row doesnt deserve that torture. only living to be food dying thousands of times a month so every wraith can feed on you for all of eternity.

Comment

Originally posted by Acropolis
                        tokra almost perfected removing the host seen in threads. even a victim on death row doesnt deserve that torture. only living to be food dying thousands of times a month so every wraith can feed on you for all of eternity.
                        Actually we know the healing powers of the sarcophagus (spelt right?) are limited, and can only heal you for a limited time. After all lord yu wasn't able to heal himself in the sarc any more, and the gou'ald wasn't capable of taking another new host. So after a few 1000 years (I'd have thought anyway) the sarc would start to not heal ur properly, then you can die. But by which time any human being would have probably gone crazy, as O'Neil started to feel the strain of dieing constantly when being tortured by bal.

Comment

I think the sarcophagus can only revive you so much. I don't know if it would be able to heal you from what the wraith do. That would mean the sarcophagus is a fountain of youth.

Comment

Exactly...the Wraith turn you into basically bones. They take the age from you...not even the Sarcophagus could stop that. The Goa'uld might be able to add a few years since there are two lives in one, but the Goa'uld doesn't add the years all at once...the Wraith would have to feed extremely slowly so that the Goa'uld would have time to heal it as it was fed. Human+Goa'uld=+5 years maybe.

I like donuts and good rep . P.S. If you send me good rep, I send it back . If you send me Donuts...I'll...umm...*Silence*

Comment

Originally posted by hungrytrash
                              Exactly...the Wraith turn you into basically bones. They take the age from you...not even the Sarcophagus could stop that. The Goa'uld might be able to add a few years since there are two lives in one, but the Goa'uld doesn't add the years all at once...the Wraith would have to feed extremely slowly so that the Goa'uld would have time to heal it as it was fed. Human+Goa'uld=+5 years maybe.
                              Way more then 5 look at Bra'tac he was 133 in season 1. Bloodlines to be specific.

Comment

Working...
                              X