This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Ori Picture?

During the new commercials for Season 9 of SG-1, there was a picture of some strange creature taking its hood off. Could this be an Ori, or maybe a prior? Does anyone have a screen capture?
    Last edited by briguy213; 07 July 2005, 09:00 AM.

This is an image of what the Ori are believed to look like - image from Gateworld from one of the SG-1 adverts.

We do know from spoiler images there are men who are like Priors to the Ori who wear hoods as evident in the photos for Avalon.

Comment

i think that it may be a prior

Comment

Thats what I was thinking. I just saw it again and it didnt look like the ori.

Comment

i know i keep seeing it if you have tivo pause the tv and try to look closer that might help

Comment

No, I dont have tivo. I hope someone screen captures it though

Comment

maybe the hooded guy is a/the doci...............?
              sigpic
              You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
              Stargate : Genesis |
              Original Starship DesignThread
              Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
              11000! green me

Comment

Whats a doci?

Comment

there are priors who serve a doci who serves the orii, hes like the first prime, the middle man if you will.
                  sigpic
                  You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                  11000! green me

Comment

I am sure if you watch the marathons today, you will see it

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                      This is an image of what the Ori are believed to look like - image from Gateworld from one of the SG-1 adverts.

http://img275.imageshack.us/img275/5269/ori013pd.jpg

We do know from spoiler images there are men who are like Priors to the Ori who wear hoods as evident in the photos for Avalon.
                      There's a seperate thread (The unknown character...) on that picture in which we proved quite logically that the guy in the picture is the Doci. The fire in the background is believed to be the Ori (firey ascended types).

As for the hooded guys with staffs, they're Priors. You can find them in several of the already released episodic pictures.
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Oh... I thought the priors served the ori

Comment

none of the enemy that I've seen so far look like warriors, mind u if they are that powerful they wont need warriors.

Comment

well they are gods in the truest sense of the word, and the prior/doci are alot more powerfull than the jaffa ever were!
                            sigpic
                            11000! green me

Comment

you mean the priors/doci could hit the broad side of a barn from 5 feet?

Comment

Working...
                              X