This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis DVD

When does the atlantis season 1 dvd come out?

Need a little more info, where are you in the world? as Atlantis Season 1 is already available on DVD in the UK but only as seperate Volumes, there is no Boxset yet.

As for other countries, a Boxset is due for release in Europe in either August or September and it should be out in the US before christmas.

Comment

When is the boxset due in the States?

Comment

around september / october time.
        i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

Hehe, The US may get new ep's before us but not the dvd boxsets!!!

Comment

er yeh they do they get theres in october - november 2005 we will get the boxset in january/february 2006

Comment

Originally posted by oragans
              er yeh they do they get theres in october - november 2005 we will get the boxset in january/february 2006
              aww **** that!!!! They get everything

Comment

i know what you mean - but we do get to keep the opening credits - not much but hey/ - but you can order only from america www.rowdysdvds.com when it comes out - all you need is a multi region dvd player.

Comment

Originally posted by Unamed

I thought sky usually aired the end of the series before they do in the states, if true at least we'll be ahead and know what happens

Comment

Originally posted by Unamed
                    Don't you have Doctor Who frist we still don't even have an air date! Anyway I'm been waiting for Both Alantis and Sg1 they havn't even listed them for pre order at suncoast
                    Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

I suppose in the long run The UK is better off - yeh we do get Doctor Who way before you. Shame i dont watch it.

Comment

seriously? they have dvd's in uk already! lucky!

are all the episodes out? You said that they were in separate cases. Do you have only certain ones, or all of them?

Comment

we have them all we are just wait for citizen joe and moebius part one and 2.

Comment

The UK gets their DVDs earlier due to differences in their syndication laws.

Comment

Originally posted by Excali5033
                              The UK gets their DVDs earlier due to differences in their syndication laws.
                              Please explain
                              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                              love Torri

Comment

Working...
                              X