This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All-time LEAST favorite character

Who is your All-time least favorite character?

Mine's Zipacna. Ewww, I just hate that guy. Just the way he speaks with his half asleep mouth and sleepy eyes and his skirt. He's a cross-dressing stoner who's had a stroke.

Anise and Chaya because they were two badly written characters who were only there for shallow sex appeal.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
    Spoiler:

Comment

Anubis's First Prime - dont know his name but couldn't stand him.
      i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

Chaya- a very annoying Ancient (I dont think she's badly written though)

sigpic
        Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
        Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by oragans
          Anubis's First Prime - dont know his name but couldn't stand him.
          Her'ak played by Michael Adamthwaite

Comment

Kavanagh - the guy complaining in 'Letters from Pegasus'
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
              Kavanagh - the guy complaining in 'Letters from Pegasus'
              I kinda like the guy Dont hate me please!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                I kinda like the guy
                Why?
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

I have to admit, I kinda like Kavanaugh too, for the same reason I originally loved McKay. They're so fun to hate! Although we've seen Rodney grow now so he's fun to love as well, Kavanaugh is the kind of character that sort of provides a foil to Rodney. I think Kavanaugh is there to show how much Rodney has grown, and also just be a jerk that people can despise without guilt.

Sheppard: Why does it smell like I'm on vacation?
                  McKay: (proudly) Could it be the simulated tropical aroma of cocoa butter?
                  Sheppard: Strong enough for anyone within five miles to smell you.
                  McKay: Right, like they haven't been tipped off by the Aqua Velva?

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                    Why?
                    What Porthos said

sigpic

Comment

I know it's only been one season, but Kavanagh. He is fun to hate though.

Chaya's up there, too.

Was Anubis's first prime the guy that over-annunciates every frickin' word?? God, that was annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                        I kinda like the guy Dont hate me please!
                        Don't worry, no one is going to hate you for liking Kavanaugh. We might question your sanity, but that's about it! (Just kidding )

This is tough. As the show has only been on for one season, I really don't have a good feel for the secondary characters yet, but I didn't like the female shrink....I can't remember her name. I'm also not "fond" of Kavanaugh, maybe if he cut his hair, I'd warm up to him a bit, and then again, maybe not.
                        On fighting:
                        Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                        Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Least Favorite Female ? Chaya .. Lovely woman but could not enjoy her Character .. Stiff and wooden and saw no spark whatsoever between her and Sheppard ..

Least Favorite Male ? Has to be Dex .. Sorry but all the hype on him makes him questionable and the dreadlocks UGH .. not impressive and the bulky physique .. major turnoff ..

Pam

Comment

Originally posted by babaganoosh
                            Who is your All-time least favorite character?

Mine's Zipacna. Ewww, I just hate that guy. Just the way he speaks with his half asleep mouth and sleepy eyes and his skirt. He's a cross-dressing stoner who's had a stroke.
                            Heretic! I love Zipacna! The sleepiness factor just shows that he puts everyone else beneath him, and doesn't really give a crap about what they're saying. It's a form of arrogance, which him in all his Mayan god-ish glory has a right to. And it wasn't a skirt, it was a kilt, and might I say that it looked very sexy on him. So there.

Yes, I'm done with that... for now. And I never really liked Pete, he was too dorky.
                            Ba'am! Let's kick it up a notch...

Comment

Kinsey.....and Simmons. Hard to say which I hate more.

Comment

Working...
                              X