PDA

View Full Version : All-time LEAST favorite character

babaganoosh
July 6th, 2005, 11:33 AM
Who is your All-time least favorite character?

Mine's Zipacna. Ewww, I just hate that guy. Just the way he speaks with his half asleep mouth and sleepy eyes and his skirt. He's a cross-dressing stoner who's had a stroke.

GatetheWay
July 6th, 2005, 11:35 AM
Anise and Chaya because they were two badly written characters who were only there for shallow sex appeal.

oragans
July 6th, 2005, 12:05 PM
Anubis's First Prime - dont know his name but couldn't stand him.

iLemon
July 6th, 2005, 12:07 PM
Chaya- a very annoying Ancient (I dont think she's badly written though)

babaganoosh
July 6th, 2005, 12:11 PM
Anubis's First Prime - dont know his name but couldn't stand him.

Her'ak played by Michael Adamthwaite (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1027678/)

Qasim
July 6th, 2005, 12:28 PM
Kavanagh - the guy complaining in 'Letters from Pegasus'

iLemon
July 6th, 2005, 12:30 PM
Kavanagh - the guy complaining in 'Letters from Pegasus'

I kinda like the guy :D Dont hate me please! :P

Qasim
July 6th, 2005, 12:58 PM
I kinda like the guy :D Why?

Porthos1013
July 6th, 2005, 01:07 PM
I have to admit, I kinda like Kavanaugh too, for the same reason I originally loved McKay. They're so fun to hate! ;) Although we've seen Rodney grow now so he's fun to love as well, Kavanaugh is the kind of character that sort of provides a foil to Rodney. I think Kavanaugh is there to show how much Rodney has grown, and also just be a jerk that people can despise without guilt. :p

iLemon
July 6th, 2005, 01:55 PM
Why?

What Porthos said :D

Tomcatter
July 6th, 2005, 01:59 PM
I know it's only been one season, but Kavanagh. He is fun to hate though. :)

Chaya's up there, too.

Was Anubis's first prime the guy that over-annunciates every frickin' word?? God, that was annoying.

Lida
July 6th, 2005, 02:05 PM
I kinda like the guy :D Dont hate me please! :P

Don't worry, no one is going to hate you for liking Kavanaugh. We might question your sanity, but that's about it! (Just kidding :p )

This is tough. As the show has only been on for one season, I really don't have a good feel for the secondary characters yet, but I didn't like the female shrink....I can't remember her name. I'm also not "fond" of Kavanaugh, maybe if he cut his hair, I'd warm up to him a bit, and then again, maybe not. :D

John&Teylaalltheway
July 6th, 2005, 02:11 PM
Least Favorite Female ? Chaya .. Lovely woman but could not enjoy her Character .. Stiff and wooden and saw no spark whatsoever between her and Sheppard ..

Least Favorite Male ? Has to be Dex .. Sorry but all the hype on him makes him questionable and the dreadlocks UGH .. not impressive and the bulky physique .. major turnoff ..

Pam

Lord_Zipacna's_Lo'taur
July 6th, 2005, 02:13 PM

Mine's Zipacna. Ewww, I just hate that guy. Just the way he speaks with his half asleep mouth and sleepy eyes and his skirt. He's a cross-dressing stoner who's had a stroke.

Heretic! I love Zipacna! The sleepiness factor just shows that he puts everyone else beneath him, and doesn't really give a crap about what they're saying. It's a form of arrogance, which him in all his Mayan god-ish glory has a right to. And it wasn't a skirt, it was a kilt, and might I say that it looked very sexy on him. So there.

Yes, I'm done with that... for now. And I never really liked Pete, he was too dorky.

sg-1fanintn
July 6th, 2005, 02:16 PM
Kinsey.....and Simmons. Hard to say which I hate more.

tsaxlady
July 6th, 2005, 02:27 PM
With out a doubt for me it's Anise

Tomcatter
July 6th, 2005, 02:28 PM
Ah, Simmons... grr. He just angered me.

Tomcatter
July 6th, 2005, 02:30 PM
Ooh, ooh, what about that 'Comtriya' (sp?) guy, in the one where SG-1 were all robots in season 1? THAT was annoying. Funny at first, then annoying.

babaganoosh
July 6th, 2005, 03:14 PM
Heretic! I love Zipacna! The sleepiness factor just shows that he puts everyone else beneath him, and doesn't really give a crap about what they're saying. It's a form of arrogance, which him in all his Mayan god-ish glory has a right to. And it wasn't a skirt, it was a kilt, and might I say that it looked very sexy on him. So there.

Yes, I'm done with that... for now. And I never really liked Pete, he was too dorky.

Take THAT! (http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/SG1fan1/zipacna.jpg)

Not that I have anything against cross-dressers. I don't but I know a couple people who do. My girlfriend wears my socks all the time.

babaganoosh
July 6th, 2005, 03:18 PM
Oh, and I didn't care for the burried ancient woman in "Frozen".

"ah-maaazzz-zzzing" GAWD, I hate that!

Melyanna
July 6th, 2005, 03:36 PM
Can I vote for the Trust at large? Kinsey's okay as a villain, because he's got God and country as motives, but the Trust is just a bunch of bullies trying to steal lunch money.

Didn't much care for Chaya either, but I figure we'll not be seeing her again.

As for regulars, I don't care much for Teyla, but that's more a matter of "yet". Who knows — maybe next season she'll get some real character development. I might actually form an opinion of her that isn't based on her wardrobe looking silly.

Madeleine
July 6th, 2005, 03:46 PM
Felger the cringeworthy. While I watch Stargate I can believe in instantaneous interstellar transportation, in ascension, in forcefields and aliens... but not in Felger. He's the only character I can think of who can singlehandedly demolish all Suspension Of Disbelief.

Characters like Kavanagh and Kinsey are horrible in a boo! hiss! sort of way, but they work well as characters cos they serve the story and they're interesting.

AGateFan
July 6th, 2005, 03:48 PM
Used to hate Mckay with a passion... but then we got Atlantis and it turns out he is one of my favorit characters.

Sammuals was really annoying but then just sad and pathetic.
Malik is very annoying but then hes a tokra so maybe he is supposed to be like Kinsey is supposed to be.

So I guess for Pure hatred when you are not necessarily supposed to, I would have to go with FELGER...

Uber
July 6th, 2005, 04:19 PM
I'm the type of person who can appreciate most of the SG universe and all its characters...annoying, aggravating, maddening...so I love McKay, Maybourne, Kinsey, etc.....And I ADORE Felger...just that one scene with the Carter barbie doll and the spit take alone was enough for me to love him because he is just so off the wall funny to me and it showed that the SG universe contains so much more than our leading team... :D

BUT the one thing I detest is missed opportunities. And this is why I think my least favorite Stargate character of all time is Anna from Resurrection.

The character had so many layers of depth that were just not expressed effectively IMHO...and perhaps it was the actress or maybe the way the story played out...

But WHATEVER it was, I was left feeling cheated at the end of the episode...that the Anna character with such an interesting backstory deserved so much better...and as a fan, so did I.

Second on this list is Ayiana from Frozen for the same reason...

:cool:

Lord_Zipacna's_Lo'taur
July 6th, 2005, 04:51 PM
Take THAT! (http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/SG1fan1/zipacna.jpg)

Not that I have anything against cross-dressers. I don't but I know a couple people who do. My girlfriend wears my socks all the time.

Yay! Pretty Zippy picture! Crap, I said he was pretty. Okay, I suppose there's no possible way I CAN'T say that he's a bit of a cross-dresser. What pretty eyeliner.... Erm, yeah... And truthfully, I really don't know what to say about the whole 'sleepy mouth' thing, as you put it. Daniel runs around looking like a slack-jawed yocal more than half the time, and I love him for it! Perhaps this is why my mom tells me I have strange taste in men...

FoolishPleasure
July 6th, 2005, 05:16 PM
Least Favorite Male ? Has to be Dex .. Sorry but all the hype on him makes him questionable and the dreadlocks UGH .. not impressive and the bulky physique .. major turnoff ..
How can you dislike a character you've never seen in an episode? You are all over the forum with this same rant. Give it a rest for a bit, okay? :rolleyes:

Least fav? In SG1, Anise, Chekov, and anyone who tries to call out the Chevrons besides Walter. :D

SGA, I find Teyla very dull, but I'm like Melyanna - hoping the writers can do something with her that is interesting.

JanusAncient
July 6th, 2005, 05:48 PM
My least favorite character, Jack O'neill, what the? Not really, I love that guy, but seriously Malik, or Kinsey, "There is only one God," prick, I'd kick his bum if I got the chance.

KorbenDirewolf
July 6th, 2005, 05:54 PM
Daniel Jackson... especially after he ascended and came back, then ascended and came back again.

Osiris-RA
July 6th, 2005, 05:57 PM
LEAST of ALL time???

Mckay - WHY you vehemently ask? Because he is a very, very, very disrespectful little ... little ... little ..... Ok, they had to tone him down eventually, But the pinching scene. I will never get over the pinching scene. I mean - he reminds me of so many cocky, arrogant, little pimple heads that engaged me in crass altercations as a kid. Oooohh!!!

I have issues. *ahem*

briguy213
July 6th, 2005, 05:58 PM
I like all the stargate characters. One that I could do without though would definetly be Kinsey. Everytime something seems like it is going good, he steps in to screw it all up!!

John_Sheppard
July 6th, 2005, 06:08 PM
Ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... thinking ... still thinking.

I supose it would have to be Chaya or whatever her name was. She was so weird ...

wizengamot
July 6th, 2005, 06:15 PM
I agree with FP and Melyanna. As of now I'm not fond of Teyla. I want to like her, I do!! I hope this season she gets more development but as of now... She is just to flat for me.

Also Chaya of course :P

TechnoWraith
July 6th, 2005, 06:17 PM
Who is the most Wraith-food worthy stargate character? Hmmmm...

For SG-1 it's Kinsey. He is so ungodly annoying it's not funny. (Don't get me started).

For Atlantis, no one is more annoying than Kavanaugh. He's just... plain frackin' annoying!

majorsal
July 6th, 2005, 06:37 PM

pete shanahan. he 'almost' ruined things for me, s/j ship wise.

sally :)

Tomcatter
July 6th, 2005, 06:52 PM
Was I the only one who liked Pete? Granted, I haven't seen all the eps with him in them... But I liked him, aside from ruining the whole Sam/Jack shipper thing. THAT sucked. :(

The one Tok'ra woman was annoying, Anise I think her name was, played by Vanessa Angel. But then again she WAS a Tok'ra, and I never really liked those dudes with the exception of Martouf, and Sam's dad, but he's not really a Tok'ra per se... so going OT...

LittleKnux2008
July 6th, 2005, 07:21 PM
How can you dislike a character you've never seen in an episode? You are all over the forum with this same rant. Give it a rest for a bit, okay? :rolleyes:

:p Point well-said! Pam, at least give him a chance before saying that you don't like him or that you probably won't. Just because he's unattractive to you doesn't mean that he won't be a good character. I don't necessarily think Teal'c is attractive and I love his character! (though sometimes I do like to hear things *besides* the Jaffa freedom thing, no offense)

Was I the only one who liked Pete? Granted, I haven't seen all the eps with him in them... But I liked him, aside from ruining the whole Sam/Jack shipper thing. THAT sucked. :(

:D You're not the only one! I liked him, but was miffed about him being engaged to Sam as well. Though, I did enjoy the Sam/Jack elevator scene in 'Chimera' where Jack guesses about Pete

But anyway, least favorite character... That's tough, because there's a lot of people I hate (Kavanagh, Kinsey, Maybourne...) but they are good to have as characters and are fun to hate, so... Hm. Like a lot of people on here, I'll have to go with Chaya. ;)

Willow'sCat
July 7th, 2005, 04:31 AM
Was I the only one who liked Pete?

No! I loved Pete :o .

flynn1959
July 7th, 2005, 05:46 AM
Least favorite male ..Kinsey just such a flat boring character.

Least favorite female...Sam Carter I just cant stand the woman. I'm not quite sure what it is, she just grates, everytime I see her on screen she is the biggest turn off ever.My husband gets up and stalks out the room the minute she appears.

skye1974
July 7th, 2005, 06:06 AM
There is no one that I hate or want to see gone, but Weir didn't do anything for me Season 1. Although like others have said, I'm optimistic that Season 2 will help change that.

shipper hannah
July 7th, 2005, 06:09 AM
pete. hate him. for obvious reasons ^
also teyla. i hate her! she's just a plank of wood who i would like to hit with..er.. a plank of wood! she's just the pretty female alien for the male viewers and she annoys me. especially her clothes, they're so impractical!

Porthos1013
July 7th, 2005, 06:33 AM
I'm surprised no one's mentioned Sheppard yet. Am I the only one who considers him to be a carbon copy of Jack's character? (Although I suppose it's hard not to like him. A Poor Man's Jack is still Jack, to some degree. ;))

skye1974
July 7th, 2005, 06:42 AM
I'm surprised no one's mentioned Sheppard yet. Am I the only one who considers him to be a carbon copy of Jack's character? (Although I suppose it's hard not to like him. A Poor Man's Jack is still Jack, to some degree. ;))
Sheppard's my second to least favorite, Porthos. He almost made the top of my dislike list in Hot Zone with his behavior toward Dr. Weir. Although, he does make me laugh.

Flowerbud
July 7th, 2005, 07:39 AM
He's a bit of jerk at times. He is very good looking, but he treated Weir badly and was lucky he only got a slap on the wrist. But he supposed to be the "hero" of the show, so he can do no wrong.

Tomcatter
July 7th, 2005, 08:15 AM
It was a good character development ep for Shep; no one's perfect. :)

You know, I really didn't like Gen. Hammond in the beginning of season one. He was too obstinate and came off as sort of a jerk. But then he loosened up and gelled with the team, and thus earned the respect of them and vice versa.

Col. Newman
July 7th, 2005, 08:21 AM
Teyla is yucky, i just can't understand why some guys thing she is hott, yuck, she should be killed off and replaced with Sora

Porthos1013
July 7th, 2005, 11:00 AM
Sheppard's my second to least favorite, Porthos. He almost made the top of my dislike list in Hot Zone with his behavior toward Dr. Weir. Although, he does make me laugh.
Yeah, I have the same problem too. I really don't like a lot of the stuff he does, he seems arrogant (and not in a good way, like McKay, who can actually back up his arrogance) and selfish, but he's got that dry sense of humor that originally made me love Jack's character, so I find it difficult to dislike him. <shrug> Well, if I really disliked him, I probably wouldn't love the show as much as I do! :p

joebags
July 7th, 2005, 11:03 AM
Felger, Kinsey, and Teyla.

(I feel a yawn coming on) :)

babaganoosh
July 7th, 2005, 11:08 AM
Someone hates Daniel???? HATES DANIEL??? Blasphemy, I say!

Sheppard would be cool if he just combed his hair in the morning and shaved!

And I don't think he's a knock-off of O'Neill. I think he's just a little goofy, sure and smart(er) than O'Neill. Did you see the exchange between he and McKay when Shep came back from Teyla's planet and quoted the number of possible dialing combinations? O'Neill would never, ever had done that to Carter.

Lys
July 7th, 2005, 11:25 AM
I can't think of a character I dislike in SG1. I mean, even the evil ones like Kinsey I love to hate them.

As for SGA, I haven't connected with one or more of the characters yet, so I find it hard to like or dislike any of them.

But there's one race, if not a character that I really dislike in SG1 : the Others.
I mean, these guys are supposed to be what's left of the Ancients, the ones who built the roads, who brought life to the galaxy who were the most technology advanced race in history and the most benevolent. Yet, they left a bunch of weapons, a lot of mess and they don't want to interfere ! I don't call that not disturbing and messing with the evolution of humanity or other species, I call that irresponsibility.

Klorel
July 7th, 2005, 12:10 PM
I don't really care for Teyla. The first time I saw her I thought "Female Teal'c". Can't they be more original?

CaptainStigmata
July 7th, 2005, 02:17 PM
Teyla is yucky, i just can't understand why some guys thing she is hott, yuck, she should be killed off and replaced with Sora.

Be nice! Its okay not to like the character, but don't insult the actress!

I didn't like that Aries kid from the SGA episode, "Childhood's End".

NowIWillDestroyAbydos
July 7th, 2005, 02:24 PM
Reckoning Part 1 is on right now on SciFi
anyway to the point.
Let me think, the Aschen (all of them). Why?, they have no sense of humor.

babaganoosh
July 7th, 2005, 02:24 PM
Teyla is yucky, i just can't understand why some guys thing she is hott, yuck, she should be killed off and replaced with Sora

Kids these days... :rolleyes:

emily_reich
July 7th, 2005, 02:45 PM
ONE least fave?? oh boy... i think it's gotta be a tie between kavanagh (who not only annoys but SQUICKS me as well) and PETE!!!

Porthos1013
July 7th, 2005, 02:46 PM
I can't think of a character I dislike in SG1. I mean, even the evil ones like Kinsey I love to hate them.

As for SGA, I haven't connected with one or more of the characters yet, so I find it hard to like or dislike any of them.

But there's one race, if not a character that I really dislike in SG1 : the Others.
I mean, these guys are supposed to be what's left of the Ancients, the ones who built the roads, who brought life to the galaxy who were the most technology advanced race in history and the most benevolent. Yet, they left a bunch of weapons, a lot of mess and they don't want to interfere ! I don't call that not disturbing and messing with the evolution of humanity or other species, I call that irresponsibility.
Oh, I SO agree with this! I seriously think that the entire reason the Ancients ascended was to get away from the Wraith, and once they ascended and had the power to wipe them out and save literally billions of lives and prevent over 10,000 years of death and destruction, THEN they decide they can't interfere??? WTF? :eek: :rolleyes:

prion
July 7th, 2005, 03:19 PM
Least favorite? Hands down it's Felger. Ill-conceived, an embarrassment to the SGC. How on earth did the man ever get a job there if he's so incompetent?? As much as I adore Patrick McKenna, another version of Harold from RED GREEN just made me cringe.

Tomcatter
July 7th, 2005, 04:08 PM
What about Col. Sumner? He was too much of a hard-ass, my-way-or-the-highway for me. Would have been a nice foil, though.

TechnoWraith
July 7th, 2005, 04:14 PM
What about Col. Sumner? He was too much of a hard-ass, my-way-or-the-highway for me. Would have been a nice foil, though.

While I've always favored Col. Sumner as Wraith food, he's still isn't as bad as Kavanaugh in my book. ;)

emily_reich
July 7th, 2005, 04:19 PM
yeah, both sumner AND everett are worthy of wraith lunch :D :D but yeah, kav actually manages to makeme CRINGE :p the other two guys just make me mad :D

.:Lemon:.
July 7th, 2005, 04:47 PM
I kinda see Kavanagh as the guy you love to hate! I didn't actually mind Sumner! Not exactly one of my favourite characters, but he wasn't too bad!

GatetheWay
July 7th, 2005, 07:55 PM
yeah, both sumner AND everett are worthy of wraith lunch :D :D but yeah, kav actually manages to makeme CRINGE :p the other two guys just make me mad :D
Now now while I really don't/didn't like Everett I thought Sumner could of been a cool character. The part where they meet Halling for the first time in Rising was I thought a great scene to show Sumner's personality. I actually think that if he hadn't of died and stayed the head of the military, Atlantis wouldn't of gotten themselves into nearly as much trouble as they did.

majorsal
July 7th, 2005, 09:38 PM
Now now while I really don't/didn't like Everett I thought Sumner could of been a cool character. The part where they meet Halling for the first time in Rising was I thought a great scene to show Sumner's personality. I actually think that if he hadn't of died and stayed the head of the military, Atlantis wouldn't of gotten themselves into nearly as much trouble as they did.

this is a very confusing thread for me. i don't know who half of the ppl you guys are talking about! :p (i don't watch atlantis)

sally :D

Beal
July 7th, 2005, 09:45 PM
Fifth. Couldn't stand him. Even the first time I was watching the episodes he was in, I would fastforward through his dialogue.

GatetheWay
July 7th, 2005, 09:48 PM
Col. Sumner- the initial millitary leader of Atlantis who died and got replaced by Sheppard. He had a problam with Sheppard for not following orders.

Col. Everett- a Colonel who got appointed by O'Niell to militarize Atlantis in the face of the Wrath invasion. Had a problem with Sheppard because of Sumner's death.

Halling- The Athosian's (Teyla's people) spirital leader of sorts

gatebee
July 7th, 2005, 09:57 PM
don't know her name but she had this "nervous hiccup". Hated her acting so much

LoneStar1836
July 7th, 2005, 09:58 PM
Sheppard would be cool if he just combed his hair in the morning and shaved!
Now that’s blasphemy. :P Though I guess you’re a guy so you’re excused for making that suggestion. :D

I like Pete as well. *answering question from way up the thread* I actually felt sorry for the character because he was only introduced by tptb for evil intentions. *I’m not a S/J shipper btw…*

Hmm…..my least favorite character. Boobalicious..…..though I believe the character’s proper name was Anise. :rolleyes: The character was created for one purpose and one purpose only. Though I hated Felger as well. *ick*

Honorable mention: Col. Edwards from Enemy Mine. Couldn’t have been more cliché if they tried. Plus they wasted a perfectly good actor on that character.

briguy213
July 7th, 2005, 10:01 PM
Actually I dont think I like Ra. He is so stupid I dont know.

Lord_Zipacna's_Lo'taur
July 7th, 2005, 10:10 PM
don't know her name but she had this "nervous hiccup". Hated her acting so much

Ah yes, I remember that one quite well. Probably just cuz I usually end up watching Prometheus Unbound on a weekly basis, but...

As for Felger, I am just now realizing who he is. I found him rather amusing, actually. In an arrogant jerk sort of way...

As for Fifth, I loved him! I forgot to put him on my thunking list though... However, I saw Gemeni WAY before the episode where we first meet Fifth. Found Gemeni on tape last night, watched it, and everything finally made sense! Yay!

And, I don't really hate Pete anymore. Well, okay, I never really HATED him, but now I kinda sorta like him. Um, let's see... Current least favorite character... David from Moebius. Mustaches scare the heck outta me... He's on my thunking list any other time, though...

Kevin
July 7th, 2005, 10:17 PM
From SG-1 there's nobody I hate too too much, but I guess I'd have to go with Felger. His episodes were a waste of time.

On Atlantis it is definately Teyla. She brings nothing to the team, and is one dimensional. She was brought on as a female Teal'c, but Teal'c was a unique, layered, interesting character. Teyla needs to be replaced with Sora. She could just as easily become the female Teal'c with knowledge of the Peg galaxy.....and it would be a joy to watch

Out...

majorsal
July 7th, 2005, 10:27 PM
i'm talking to a friend about this thread, and realized i have a mini list going on. :p

1 - pete (almost ruined s/j ship)

2 - anise (bimbo tok'ra, and the first of the tok'ra to act more like a vulcan)

3 - mini-jack, clone of jack from 'fragile balance' (i didn't like the way he thought/behaved at the end of the ep. it was supposed to be jack, so the idea of our jack leaving behind everything and everyone without even a frown, all the while leering at teenaged girls... left a real bad taste in my mouth)

but pete comes in number one!

sally :D

Col. Newman
July 8th, 2005, 08:38 AM
yeah i hate Pete too he is just kinda Creepy but i did feel a little sorry for him

"Sam and Jack only, Pete must Die" i think thats what one of the letters said on last years low down

skye1974
July 8th, 2005, 10:13 AM
Oh wait, you all just reminded me of someone I dislike more than Weir. That whiny, self-absorbed brat Sora. Now there's someone I wouldn't mind seeing fed on by a Wraith.

Col. Newman
July 8th, 2005, 10:44 AM
Yes, Sora! I was just going to say that! She tries to be all powerful and tough but comes off as just plain whiney. Even when she talks, everything is whiney. Ugh! 'You killed my father! I must get revenge! Die, Teyla, die! Yadda yadda yadda!'do you have brain damage Sora is one of my Favorite characters

skye1974
July 8th, 2005, 10:45 AM
Yes, Sora! I was just going to say that! She tries to be all powerful and tough but comes off as just plain whiney. Even when she talks, everything is whiney. Ugh! 'You killed my father! I must get revenge! Die, Teyla, die! Yadda yadda yadda!'
HA! Yes! She was so one-note. Even Teyla with her underdevelopment has way more depth than Sora. I'm guessing it's Sora's blonde curly hair and fair skin that might give her the advantage (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Easter Lily
July 8th, 2005, 02:57 PM
It's hard to really dislike anyone in the Stargate universe...
But the question is about who my least favourite character is and that would probably be...
Felger (poor man)... but the man makes me cringe... Do they screen potential employees before allowing them anywhere near the Stargate programme? I'm surprised he passed the psych test, to be honest. And neither is he the soul of discretion either. He can't talked his way into the programme surely... :eek:

Tomcatter
July 8th, 2005, 03:08 PM
do you have brain damage Sora is one of my Favorite characters

Why, because she was pretty to look at? :p Sorry, just teasing ya! She was pretty grating to me.

Wandering Tamer
July 8th, 2005, 06:28 PM
I have the feeling I'm going to get flamed for this but I can't stand Vala. Sorry people. Her character seems pointless and unappealing.

Other then her, Everett and Kav I dislike the most.

KorbenDirewolf
July 8th, 2005, 07:46 PM
Someone hates Daniel???? HATES DANIEL??? Blasphemy, I say!

Sorry... If someone would just give me a list I wouldn't keep posting blasphemy. :p

Just wanted to add that I think Everett and Sumner weren't too bad. Most of what people seem to be posting they didn't like about them are generally considered good qualities in Marine commanders. Although, I'd probably not like it too much if either were around permanently.

MarshAngel
July 8th, 2005, 07:48 PM
Fifth and Chaya were annoying. I have faith Teyla's character will be redeemed but worst character would have to be Anubis. I'm shaking in my boots at his big black shroud. He's just so...cliche. I don't even know what to say about him. He really didn't have a character other than, I am evil, I know I'm evil, watch me be evil. I'd rather have an evil guy who thinks his way is the right way rather than just evil for evil's sake.

My second runner-up was Ryac. He was an adorable looking kid but beyond than that he was annoying.

And if the Stargate screened applicants for sanity, we wouldn't have as many insane ideas that work. Crazy people are just so much more fun.

Col. Newman
July 8th, 2005, 08:01 PM
I also Hate Kav but you know it is kind of fun to Hate him

AGateFan
July 8th, 2005, 08:04 PM

Halling how could I have forgotten about him... ok I need to change my vote. Felger is annoying but at least he had Coombs to balance him out... Halling is just written annoyingly. Self righteous while blaming everyone else of being self righteous. Nothing to balance him and in fact they try to make you feel bad for disliking him.

GatetheWay
July 8th, 2005, 08:57 PM
Halling how could I have forgotten about him... ok I need to change my vote. Felger is annoying but at least he had Coombs to balance him out... Halling is just written annoyingly. Self righteous while blaming everyone else of being self righteous. Nothing to balance him and in fact they try to make you feel bad for disliking him.
Totaly agree with you! He was one of the main reasons I cheered when all the Athosians were shipped off to the main land. At first I just thought he was an annoying character but when he gave Weir that LECTURE in Siege part 1 I REALLY just wanted to strangle him (figuratively of course :) ).