X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Guy's making Stargate:Alliance are Morons

Ok here is an example of there stupidity

a stinger is not a rocket launcher is a missile launcher, rockets aren't guided, missiles are and a stinger is a guided missile, they screwed that up I wonder what else they will manage to screw up
    Last edited by Col. Newman; 06 July 2005, 11:04 AM.

um did u ever think that the ppl that host the alliance site simply did it wrong?? They are different ppl from the ones making the game (perception) culd be they just put up wrong info. Also I think Perception are doin a great job with this game and wont have a bad word said against them.

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit
      um did u ever think that the ppl that host the alliance site simply did it wrong??
      yeah i consider it and it's possible, but someone is still a major moron, and i really don't like stupid people

Comment

I guess your insulting me now to. I dont know the difference.

Comment

Dude - You really need to lighten up. The stuff you're looking at was probably done by an intern and hasn't been fact checked yet. Why was it done by an intern? Because somone who knows anything about it would cost WAAAYYY too much for the menial type work being done.

Not everybody has the last 20 copies of Janes sitting next to them either. (I don't, but know someone who does so I can look stuff up if I need to)

If that's the only problem you can find THIS far in pre-production, they're doing pretty gosh darn good. Remember they're only programmers and artists. Expecting them to understand the nuances of every military term is a wee bit much - especially this long before the game's release.
          The Characters from Bloom County were located to another world where they could live in Peace and avoid the wrath of Jeanne Kirkpatrick.

Here's a photo of Bill the Cat hanging out by the gate waiting for more partying supplies:

Comment

hang on, the guys making the game aint nessasacarly (sp) making the site. they may have hired an outside developer, or the sound guy is doing it in his spare time or something and dosent know much about stinger missile systems

Help!
            My emojournal

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Newman
              yeah i consider it and it's possible, but someone is still a major moron, and i really don't like stupid people
              Oh? Stupid people? Do you mean morons like someone who would say they live in "The Solar System," instead of "The Sol System?"

Comment

That is not a big issue 2 me the game looks great so far, most video games (when i typed in stinger rocket launcher in google video games came up) call it a rocket launcher but it is a missile. An easy mistake 2 make an easy one 2 fix in my opinion. Like someone said if that is all the errors you can find that is pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by rainbow unicorn
                  Oh? Stupid people? Do you mean morons like someone who would say they live in "The Solar System," instead of "The Sol System?"

Im the Moron? Sol is the name of our star not our system you moron, the name of our star system is The Solar system

about the STINGER problem well maybe i shouldn't post when i am mad, it's just that every time i see that it drives me nutts

Comment

This thread is 100%

BEEF

and requires maximum hijacking.

Help!
                    My emojournal

Comment

what was the point of that hudson?

Comment

Originally posted by Hudson
                        This thread is 100%

BEEF

and requires maximum hijacking.
                        whats that mean

Comment

I think it would probably better off if you complained on the game's site versus gateworld...like we can do anything about it lol

Comment

Well we are the ones buying the game lol they go on fansites anyway lol

Comment

Originally posted by GateMan2000
                              I think it would probably better off if you complained on the game's site versus gateworld...like we can do anything about it lol
                              probably, but then i would have to get a user name and everything and that could take a whole 5 minutes

Originally posted by buckner
                              Well we are the ones buying the game lol they go on fansites anyway lol
                              good point

Comment

Working...
                              X