This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bumper stickers

Anyone know if there are SG-1 bumper stickers for sale anywhere online? I checked the MGM site, nothing there. I would love to have the stargate symbol for earth on my back window.

My husband and kids would cringe, but, hey, I gotta be me.
    Slainte
    "There are many forms of power, my dear. Some more subtle than others." Linea to Captain Carter, Prisoners, S2.

Officially, no, not that I'm aware of, but you could probably get one custom made. I know I saw a bumper sticker with Earth's gate address on it once. Thought that was kinda nifty.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
      Officially, no, not that I'm aware of, but you could probably get one custom made. I know I saw a bumper sticker with Earth's gate address on it once. Thought that was kinda nifty.
      Cool! Was it the seven symbols? Which planet was it from, I wonder, Abydos?

Surely there must be some entrepreneurs out there who could get licensing rights and sell bumper stickers online and at conventions.
      Slainte
      "There are many forms of power, my dear. Some more subtle than others." Linea to Captain Carter, Prisoners, S2.

Comment

Working...
      X