PDA

View Full Version : Thank you GW/JosephMallozzi

LoveYouBaby
July 5th, 2005, 04:21 AM
For any installment of the "Production Diary", it was entertaining to read and it sure made me wanna be part of the Stargate Production Team.

Thank you GW/Joseph Mallozzi! :)

FoolishPleasure
July 5th, 2005, 05:31 AM
I thoroughly enjoyed the Production Diary. Someone needs to develop a reality show around the making of Stargate - these guys have WAAYYY too much fun. ;)

Osiris-RA
July 5th, 2005, 05:34 AM
Oh, wow, I loved that Production diary thing. It sounds like so much fun to be part of a production team - especially the writing department. I got a few idears Id loooove to get out there. :p Thanks Mallozzi and crew! Keep brainstorming!

... now when are they gonna book SG1 and SGA for Saturday Night Live, hmmmm???

oragans
July 11th, 2005, 09:35 AM
i loved it aswell know i couldn't understand them through them mp3 it was a good read.

Qasim
July 11th, 2005, 12:01 PM
thanks a lot

Kara318
July 17th, 2005, 05:34 PM
Great production diary. I agree about them making a reality TV show about the making of Stargate. I would watch it almost as much as I actually watch Stargate itself! :D

N8ball88
July 17th, 2005, 08:59 PM
Great production diary. I agree about them making a reality TV show about the making of Stargate. I would watch it almost as much as I actually watch Stargate itself! :D

I agree with all of what you wrote! :)

Jeff O'Connor
July 18th, 2005, 03:48 PM
Thanks a bunch!

morjana
July 18th, 2005, 06:06 PM
Yes, thank you GateWorld for hosting, and thank you Mr. Mallozzi for taking the time to write your production diary. Fascinating and interesting reading, and I look forward to the next chapter.

Best wishes for a terrific SG1 season nine and a wonderful SGA season two.

Morjana