Thank you GW/JosephMallozzi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you GW/JosephMallozzi

For any installment of the "Production Diary", it was entertaining to read and it sure made me wanna be part of the Stargate Production Team.

Thank you GW/Joseph Mallozzi!
    Go SG-1! Go ATLANTIS!
    WOOHOO!

<<Amanda Tapping's the only sweet hunny bunny for me>>

I thoroughly enjoyed the Production Diary. Someone needs to develop a reality show around the making of Stargate - these guys have WAAYYY too much fun.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Oh, wow, I loved that Production diary thing. It sounds like so much fun to be part of a production team - especially the writing department. I got a few idears Id loooove to get out there. Thanks Mallozzi and crew! Keep brainstorming!

... now when are they gonna book SG1 and SGA for Saturday Night Live, hmmmm???
      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

i loved it aswell know i couldn't understand them through them mp3 it was a good read.
        i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

thanks a lot
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Great production diary. I agree about them making a reality TV show about the making of Stargate. I would watch it almost as much as I actually watch Stargate itself!

Daniel: Hathor was the Egyptian goddess of fertility, inebriety and music.
            O'Neill: Sex, Drugs and Rock N' Roll?
            Daniel: In a manner of speaking.

Comment

Originally posted by Kara318
              Great production diary. I agree about them making a reality TV show about the making of Stargate. I would watch it almost as much as I actually watch Stargate itself!
              I agree with all of what you wrote!

2004 Get in the Gate Winner

The less often a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.

Comment

Thanks a bunch!
                If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Yes, thank you GateWorld for hosting, and thank you Mr. Mallozzi for taking the time to write your production diary. Fascinating and interesting reading, and I look forward to the next chapter.

Best wishes for a terrific SG1 season nine and a wonderful SGA season two.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                  SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                  Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
                  X