Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate, the future, warships, space and hyperspace battles, and of course Furrlings

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate, the future, warships, space and hyperspace battles, and of course Furrlings

sisnce posting is slow on this area of the forum i shall be patient in releseing the full synopsis as i havent come up with an appropriate ending to it and a few creses need to be most certainly need to be ironed out but here is a small taste of it:

it involves the Furrlings and a stargate team from the not so distant future, although the furrlings are said to be dead and gone at least vacant anyway there is a perfectly good explination for it.

the gate although i had invisioned it to be an atlantis gate will in fact be a entirely human built gate with what i can only say more than a few major improvements, but that isnt the selling poit of the fic at all neither is the furrlings.

as the story as a whole is not complete and will probably not be until september the main characters are not included here but amoungst the furrlings are two other alien races who have not been seen in the stargate universe before needless to say the synopsis or in fact the fic will be posted at a later date i just wondered as to whether the idea of a futuristic story had enough flare or the fact the unknown and mysterius furrlings are included but inspite of what i imagine most people seeing it as used and old they most certainly will be wrong as i have had the idea for well over a year i just dont want to give too much away or raise expectations on my first fic towards the end of the summer.
    For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night
Working...
X