No announcement yet.

John Barrowman/Jack Harkness Thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So is there a lot of Jack in John, or is there a lot of John in Jack? Or possibly both?

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
      So is there a lot of Jack in John, or is there a lot of John in Jack? Or possibly both?
      Oh yeah, definitely swings both ways ...
      sigpic
      "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova
        Oh yeah, definitely swings both ways ...
        You could say that...and you did.

Dam I some caps.

Comment

Now I have finally got the ability to make my own caps back have a gorgeous one of Capt Jack in RAF uniform <drool>

Comment

Not long now until the next instalment of Cap'n Jack on ice! Gotta watch somethin' pending the next ep of DrWho.
            sigpic
            "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

can't wait! I hope he wears somthing nice and shiny! (and that he wins)
              In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

*wah*

I can't believe it!! (although that Stefan bloke did skate better in the skate of, and I am totally in lurve with Christina)...

the Gruesomes are going to be sorely disappointed when I tell them (they caught an old ep of Dr Who this morning, and screeched in unison "look, that's Bonnie from the skating!")

sigpic

Comment

I heard the news (don't have access to ITV); am really disappointed. :-(

Comment

he really didn't skate well this week,that fall last week knocked his confidence and his first performance this evening showed (wobbly) his 2nd was much better, but still not up to his usual standard. Stephan (drat his eyes) was really good.

The lady coach was almost crying when she said which one she wanted to save (John, btw)

sigpic

Comment

he really didn't skate well this week,that fall last week knocked his confidence and his first performance this evening showed (wobbly) his 2nd was much better, but still not up to his usual standard. Stephan (drat his eyes) was really good.

The lady coach was almost crying when she said which one she wanted to save (John, btw)
                      I agree he didn't sake too well this week, however, if you take into consideration the skill for his routine and the Stefan's, there was a difference. John's was a lot harder, and in previous weeks, John had out performed them all! (Even Bonnie, I don't agree with her skating. She's just being thrown around not really skating in my opinion!).

He's a more talented skater than Stefan. I want a recount!!!

Stargate-Universe.co.uk

Comment

I'm gutted....I love ice skating and adore John ....in fact I felt so sorry for both him and Stefan.... ...and as for Kelly Holmes still being in...well I'm speechless....grrr!...it's really put a downer on the programme for me now...

Useless fact.... I once saw Bonnie Langford perform at Richmond Theatre...she was about 5 years old and sang sing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" I think....lol...

Deeds xx
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                          and as for Kelly Holmes still being in...well I'm speechless....grrr!...it's really put a downer on the programme for me now...
                          I agree with you about that! Kelly is not a confident skater and the only reason she stayed in was because she stood up to Jason (Rings any bells? *Cough* Will Young standing up to Simon Cowell*Cough* ). She doesn't skate well, and Jason is right, she's just a little too rigid. She's not a dancer! I like her and all, but sorry, she's an athlete, not a dancer! Mind you, David is doing so well (but he could already skate!)

Back to the lovely John. He will be missed, but live in hope that if they do a easter special, he may not only be there, but WIN!

Stargate-Universe.co.uk

Comment

I agree, Kelly is still in because everyone loves our brave lass.... (and I have to agee with the judge, she can look like a man in drag sometimes, is less than stellar in her skating skills and has no rhythm)

But isn't David cute? and come on, who apart from me thinks that there is more than just ice-dancing going on with Stefan and Christina?

As for Bonnie, as I said to Mr.MC tonight: yes,we know you can do the splits, love, get over it already!

sigpic

Comment

I missed tonights DoI...got caught up watching the musical show, JB has such a lovely voice, mmmm.......

Comment

AND... I think he was wearing a thong...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X