Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as he comes back, if he doesnt I'll shoot the writers

sigpic
    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
      As long as he comes back, if he doesn't I'll shoot the writers
      I don't want to wait until Season 29!!/3!!! That's so unfair and by then Billie will be gone too. Can't they have one little appearance with him in Season 28/2 how long could it take to film one little appearance couple of days a week? One lousy week!

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
        I don't want to wait until Season 29!!/3!!! That's so unfair and by then Billie will be gone too. Can't they have one little appearance with him in Season 28/2 how long could it take to film one little appearance couple of days a week? One lousy week!
        Billie's leaving too?
        Poor Jack, he got left behind Just wanna give him a big hug

sigpic

Comment

Billie's leaving too?
          Poor Jack, he got left behind Just wanna give him a big hug
          I think she is leaving. Didn't she say she was staying for (most) of Season 28/2 then leaving? I don't know that is what I thought anyway.

Back on topic: On the BBC website I found this (little old).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/news/...14/24598.shtml

Comment

I think she is leaving. Didn't she say she was staying for (most) of Season 28/2 then leaving? I don't know that is what I thought anyway.

Back on topic: On the BBC website I found this (little old).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/news/...14/24598.shtml
            I really hate musicals but if John's in it then I might just watch .
            Will that musical be aired on tv?

sigpic

Comment

I really hate musicals but if John's in it then I might just watch .
              Will that musical be aired on tv?
              What do you mean you hate musicals. I love musicals. Have you never seen the sound of music? Singing in the rain? Grease? O.K I hate Grease.

Did you read it?!?!!!! It is for the BBC so yes it will be on TV on the BBC!!! That is why it is on the BBC's Website and being filmed at the BBC.

Comment

What do you mean you hate musicals. I love musicals. Have you never seen the sound of music? Singing in the rain? Grease? O.K I hate Grease.

Did you read it?!?!!!! It is for the BBC so yes it will be on TV on the BBC!!! That is why it is on the BBC's Website and being filmed at the BBC.
                I can be suprisingly dim sometimes
                I'll probably be watching it. The only musical I've liked is Lion King, I hated Cats, Chiti Chiti Bang Bang was ok but I hated the singing

sigpic

Comment

I can be suprisingly dim sometimes
                  I'll probably be watching it. The only musical I've liked is Lion King, I hated Cats, Chiti Chiti Bang Bang was ok but I hated the singing
                  The Lion King don't get me started on that blatant ripp-off of Kimba the White Lion.

You will get to see it, we probably wont or if we do it will be hidden in some arts program on Sundays and I will miss it. Would like to see him in action so to speak.

Comment

I can't wait to see the programme. I love musicals, boy can JB sing. I got his cd the other week, and he's got a cracking voice.

Comment

I fancy seeing him in A Few Good Men

Comment

Well he is taken guys and girls.

From something calling it's self the "Lovetripper"

"
                        John Barrowman Weds in the UK
                        December 23, 2005--John Barrowman, known to sci-fi enthusiasts as Captain Jack Harkness in the 2005 continuation of the classic cult series "Doctor Who," has announced his intention to join with his love of the past decade, architect Scott Gill, by signing the civil registry.
                        The couple, who plan to eschew any ceremony to celebrate their union, are hoping to expand their family with a child, to be born of a surrogate mother."
                        Last edited by Willow'sCat; 28 December 2005, 04:26 AM.

Comment

Damn! There goes my evil plan to seal him in a cryogenic chamber till I'm old enough for him

sigpic

Comment

John. Lovely John.

I may have snurched this.

Has anyone seen The Producers? Is he any good? How long is he on screen for?

Comment

He's on UK TV this evening not once but twice, check out your TV guides gals/guys!
                              sigpic
                              "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

I saw this guy in the musical Chicago as Billy Flyn. He was GOOD!
                                I'm looking forward into seeing him in DR.Who (haven't seen any of the eps yet)

Comment

Working...
                                X