No announcement yet.

John Barrowman/Jack Harkness Thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ooooooooooooooooooooooooo I shall check that out when Mr.MC isn't around!
    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

I just watched Maria! OH MY GOD! He's got a great voice hasn't he! He can dance, sing and act, is there anything this boy can't do?

Stargate-Universe.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by shonac85
        I just watched Maria! OH MY GOD! He's got a great voice hasn't he! He can dance, sing and act, is there anything this boy can't do?
        It's wonderful isn't it? JB sure is one versatile fella

Comment

ok you people, PLEASE help me... Please tell me that the annoying voiceover for the Citroen ad (the Happy Days one) isn't John Barrowman.

sigpic

Comment

Alright back to the Thunk.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Clanger
              ok you people, PLEASE help me... Please tell me that the annoying voiceover for the Citroen ad (the Happy Days one) isn't John Barrowman.
              I have no idea but I'll try to pay attention next time (yup I hate the ad too)
              sigpic
              "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Hey people!

Just asking, who else is looking forward to 'Torchwood' the Captain Jack spin-off? A whole programme dedicated to the wonderful John Barrowman! Yay! Anyone heard any news about it?

I know that ad, and the next time I see it, i'll keep my ears open and listen to the voice and report back!

Stargate-Universe.co.uk

Comment

Well Most people here are. Torchwood looks set to be Awesome !! plus its going to follow Bad Wolf as this season of Doctor Who's hidden message.
                  Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Major Clanger
                    I've just been watching that ad, I'm not sure. It certainly could be him, but I couldn't be 100% sure.

The ads here if anyone else wants a look.

Comment

Originally posted by Egeria
                      I've just been watching that ad, I'm not sure. It certainly could be him, but I couldn't be 100% sure.

The ads here if anyone else wants a look.
                      Hmm, I couldn't get it to work, I think my flashplayer is off, not risking turning it on because of GW ads. So no idea.

Comment

I'm soooo hoping it's not him.

Anyway, when is Torchwood scheduled to start?

sigpic

Comment

Back to the Thunk...

Comment

I Love that picture! He just looks so... hot!

OK, I was reading somewhere that his favourite song is 'My Heart Will go On' from Titanic! He admits that's terrible! and I have to agree! Bless him, at least he knows that it's not ok!

Stargate-Universe.co.uk

Comment

This thread has been dead for too long!

Comment

There's a new interview with JB, here: http://eclipsemagazine.com/modules/n...p?storyid=1621

Comment

Working...
                                X