X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BSG at Comic Con -San Deigo

Friday July 15th
    San Deigo, CA

11:00-12:00 Richard Hatch: Past, Present, and Future—Actor/writer Richard Hatch (Apollo, Tom Zarick) shares his personal journey and struggles from Classic Battlestar to reimagined version to his new Magellan project, novels, and comic adaptation. The program will nclude new theatrical trailers. Room 6A

3:00-4:00 SCI-FI: Battlestar Galactica—Their only goal is survival. Their only hope is each other. The entire cast returns for the second season of Battlestar Galactica, which airs Fridays at 10/9C on SCI FI. Time magazine called Battlestar Galactica one of the best dramas on TV, and the new season is sure to continue the show’s tremendous success. Panelists include actors Mary McDonnell (President Laura Roslin), James Callis (Dr. Gaius Baltar), Katee Sackhoff (LT. Kara Thrace—Starbuck), Jamie Bamber (Capt. Lee Adama—Apollo), and Grace Park (LT. Sharon Valerii— Boomer) and executive producer David Eick. Moderated by Michael Davis, senior editor, TV Guide. Be sure to pick up a raffle ticket at the door for a chance to win a meet-and-greet with the cast following the panel in the SCI FI booth conference room. The winner will be announced at the end of the panel. Room 20

8:00-11:00 SCI FI Friday! New Episodes of Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, and Battlestar Galactica—Don’t go home or back to your hotel room! We’ve got your SCI FI Friday right here! That’s right...it’s premier night on the SCI FI Channel and we have all three brand-new season openers for Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, and Battlestar Galactica, on a big screen, uncut and commercial-free! Bring a snack, settle back and oh, don’t thank Comic-Con, thank SCI FI!

8:00 Stargate: SG-1—Lt. Colonel Cameron Mitchell (Ben Browder), the newest member of the SG-1 team, sets out on a mission with Daniel Jackson (Michael Shanks), Teal'c (Christopher Judge), and Vala (Claudia Black) to uncover a stash of ancient riches.

9:00 Stargate Atlantis—As Lt. Aiden Ford (Rainbow Sun Francks) recovers from his near-fatal encounter with a Wraith, the team races against time to save the city from an impending Wraith assault.

10:00 Battlestar Galactica—With Adama (Edward James Olmos) mortally wounded and Laura Roslin (Mary McDonnell) in the brig, Tigh (Michael Hogan) faces his first test of leadership: reuniting Galactica with the rest of the fleet.

All three shows screen in Room 6CDEF
    My View From The Peanut Gallery

Ooohhh watching the premieres on the big screen sounds sooo enticing. I'm insanely jealous of anyone who gets to go to this...great actor line up too (also for SG-1 and Atlantis).

Comment

That's it! I'm moving to California :-( or Canada! They should have like a "Send a Poor College Student to Comic Con" competition or something. lol. Sort of like a scholarship program. No? Well, okay, I'll just save all my dough and go next year. I want detailed reports people :-)

Vote for me!!! Please! (Mary Phillips) First Colomn, almost at the bottom!

Comment

I know what you mean! I started looking at post docs available in Vancouver! Mostly cos it's such a lovely city

Wonder how many people will be at these panels - I know Comic con itself is huge, but how many of those people would go to a BSG panel?
        Be neat to watch the shows with a huge groups of fans tho

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
          I know what you mean! I started looking at post docs available in Vancouver! Mostly cos it's such a lovely city

Wonder how many people will be at these panels - I know Comic con itself is huge, but how many of those people would go to a BSG panel?
          Be neat to watch the shows with a huge groups of fans tho
          I did not make the BSG panel last year due to getting stick in the traffic from an accident on my way but I did make the Stargate one which was crowded. I'm going down on Wednesday this year for the preview night and staying through Saturday. I'm looking forward to seeing the first new episodes of each show on the big screen. My guess is that it will be pretty full since they are showing all three shows one right after the other - I'm sure I'll need to line up early to get a good seat.

I did get to meet Aaron Douglas last year because he hung out at the SciFi Channel booth for a long time talking to folks and signing autographs.
          My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Working...
          X