This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happens...full circle spoilers

I just got done watching Full Circle, again, and klorel says that death is just the beggining. What happens if you die and do not ascend?

Then you'll miss out on Oma's Mocha Cappuchino Latte at 5:00 PM with a side of coconut cream canolli.

I thought one could only ascend if the Others interceded for you. My guess is, you'd just go to one of the "other" places.
    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
      I thought one could only ascend if the Others interceded for you. My guess is, you'd just go to one of the "other" places.
      Some people can ascend on their own. The other Ascended prefer it if they do. Which is why Oma got in trouble she wouldn't stop helping people ascend whether they were ready to handle it or not
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith
        Some people can ascend on their own. The other Ascended prefer it if they do. Which is why Oma got in trouble she wouldn't stop helping people ascend whether they were ready to handle it or not
        Oh, I see. How is that done? I mean - I forgot it was possible. Is it like a karma thing or something?

Would a person who's ascended naturally be ascended to that state simply because of the pureness of their soul? Whereas a person who's ascended manually would be iffy since he/she's relative pureness hasn't really been ... approved? Anybody get me?
        TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

well, there probally are not many pure ascended people. Probally once one ancient ascended, He or she helped the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
            Oh, I see. How is that done? I mean - I forgot it was possible. Is it like a karma thing or something?

Would a person who's ascended naturally be ascended to that state simply because of the pureness of their soul? Whereas a person who's ascended manually would be iffy since he/she's relative pureness hasn't really been ... approved? Anybody get me?
            Exactly! a person whose naturally ascended did so because they reached a new level of understanding of the mysteries of the universe. Someone who was helped along the way might not be ready to live as an ascended, they might be compelled to interfere even tough the rules say they shouldn't (cough*Daniel Jackson*cough)
            sigpic

Comment

If you die normally, you might ascend but to a lower plane of existance than the ancients. Unless your bad, the you decend.

Comment

Working...
              X