This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Teal'c Episode, Heat 1

This is the poll for the Best Teal'c Episode, Heat 1. It does exactly what it says on the tin.

Children of the Gods Part 1
    3.57%
    Children of the Gods Part II
    14.29%
    The Enemy Within
    0.00%
    The Broca Divide
    0.00%
    Cor-ai
    23.21%
    Thor's Hammer
    3.57%
    Bloodlines
    3.57%
    Tin Man
    0.00%
    Within the Serpent's Grasp
    1.79%
    The Serpent's Lair
    1.79%
    Thor's Chariot
    0.00%
    Bane
    3.57%
    Message in a Bottle
    8.93%
    Family
    8.93%
    Secrets
    3.57%
    A Matter of Time
    3.57%
    Serpent's Song
    1.79%
    12.50%
    Out of Mind
    5.36%

Madeleine

how come the changeling isn't on it?
    sigpic
    http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
    http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by shipper hannah
      Because our glorious leader has been at the sweet sherry again?

Very good question though, The Changling is my favourite Teal'c episode and the episode which changed me from a casual viewer into a fan (okay, Daniel helped, but nevertheless it is a storming episode).
      sigpic

Comment

Because it's just the first two series and Mads is going to pick the best episodes from pairs of series?

If I'm right, Changeling will then be in heat 3.

Wow, I'm feeling smart for being up less than 10 minutes!

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
          Because it's just the first two series and Mads is going to pick the best episodes from pairs of series?

If I'm right, Changeling will then be in heat 3.

Wow, I'm feeling smart for being up less than 10 minutes!
          Thank you. .I was sooooo confused! *LOL*

"Changling" was my fave as well.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Meesage in the Bottle for this Heat... because -of course- for Undomesticated Equine thing...

Would be very hard to choose between Changelling and Orpheus...
            sigpic
            sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Has to be Children of the Gods Pt II - I love Teal'c in this episode and I think it says so much about him. I cant count how many times I've seen this and yet I still get a tear in my eye when he says "I have no where to go". Oh, he's such a hero

Comment

Everyone vote 1969

Comment

Originally posted by Sha're
                  Has to be Children of the Gods Pt II - I love Teal'c in this episode and I think it says so much about him. I cant count how many times I've seen this and yet I still get a tear in my eye when he says "I have no where to go". Oh, he's such a hero
                  I have to agree.....get's my vote.

Comment

i did vote children of gods p2 but shud of voted cor'ai as it showed the ultimate sacrifice that he has to make.
                    i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

Well, I did want to make only six options in the poll. Five of them would have been 'Changeling', the other would have been 'I can't vote properly cos I haven't yet seen Changeling'.

I was persuaded that such a poll might not be entirely fair

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                        Well, I did want to make only six options in the poll. Five of them would have been 'Changeling', the other would have been 'I can't vote properly cos I haven't yet seen Changeling'.

I was persuaded that such a poll might not be entirely fair
                        LOL - Cor'ai for this round waiting for Changeling
                        My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Cor'ai!

Comment

Originally posted by shipper hannah
                            That was what I was wondering but then I read the rest of the thread.

In this set I voted for Cor-ai.

Jack and Daniel were both so passionate in their defense of Tealc's. I just love the court scene where Jack is getting Daniel to testified on behalf of Tealc. To tell the story of their relationship. It must have been so hard for Daniel to talk about it and for Tealc to sit there and listen to it. Tealc was just so willing to sacrifice himself in order to give these people some "justice".

After the battle at the end when he could have just left with SG1, he decided to stay and face judgement. He was not going to run away. He was so set on accepting the consequences of his action even if that meant his death. It was so moving when that man (can't remember his name) states that Tealc is indeed not the same man who killed his father.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

I almost voted for Cor-Ai, but decided to go with Message in a Bottle instead.

In Cor-Ai, Teal'c just oozes nobility and honor (CJ does it so well)----he's conscience-stricken about the crimes/atrocities he has committed and willing to pay the price because he's a lover of truth and justice. I didn't really care for this episode as an episode, but I thought Teal'c was just amazing in it....

However, I went with Message in a Bottle because I've always preferred the relationship aspect of SG-1. It's one of the main reasons I started watching the show.....I loved the way all the characters interacted with each other and how each relationship was uniquely different from the others. I've said before how I love watching Jack and Daniel interact with each other, but I've also loved watching the friendship between Teal'c and Jack deepen. Because they're both warriors they're often on the same wavelength and can anticipate each other's moves and moods without any words being spoken. Personally I think that's a really huge thing for each of them, maybe even a relief. Teal'c was trained from a young age to be a warrior and learned to put duty over personal feelings, keeping anything personal under wraps. Jack is also a very private person who doesn't give of himself freely and wraps his duties/responsibilities around himself like a wall of protection. There's a real bond between them.

Teal'c's display of loyalty and friendship towards Jack is just beautiful to behold in Message in a Bottle. Few words are spoken between them, but the depth of friendship is almost tangible----you just know that Teal'c will stay by Jack's side even if it means death for both of them. It really speaks volumes for who Teal'c is as a person. (Plus, his shot at humor was really fine!)

Comment

Working...
                              X