• Show
Clear All

SG1 - Dreamwatch # 131 - Ben Browder

From Titan Magazines:

http://www.titanmagazines.com/ukdreamwatch.html

(Dreamwatch is a UK based scifi magazine. In the US, you may order
    online from the URL above. Or, check with your local Borders or
    Barnes and Noble Bookstores for the magazine. Allow time for the
    magazine to be shipped across the pond.)

DREAMWATCH #131
    84 pages, £3.50 On Sale Now

This jam-packed issue of your favourite science fiction and fantasy news magazine is packed with interviews with some of Hollywood's top directors, including Michael (The Island) Bay, Tim (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory) Burton, and Christopher (Batman Begins) Nolan!
    The issue also features interviews with Ben Browder, now on Stargate SG-1, and Doctor Who producer Russell T. Davies. Plus much, much more...

NEWSWATCH

Doctor Who fans can breathe easy this month, as we have confirmation that Billy Piper will remain on the show for the full 13 episodes. We also bring you news on the second season of Lost and X-Men's new controversial director!

STARGATE SG-1 -- BEN BROWDER
    Former Farscape star Ben Browder discusses his assignment to SG-1, and explains why he's signed up for a tour of a different galaxy.

THE ISLAND -- MICHAEL BAY
    An ordinary man discovers a shocking secret about the nature of his existence in The Island, the new sci-fi actioner from Michael Bay. The director of Armageddon and The Rock gives us an idea of what cinemagoers can expect from his latest epic blockbuster...

BATMAN BEGINS -- CHRISTOHER NOLAN
    Take a trip into the Batcave with British director Christopher Nolan, as he discusses the making of his superb Batman prequel.

DOCTOR WHO -- RUSSELL T. DAVIES
    The writer/producer behind Doctor Who's revival takes a suitably "fantastic" tour of the Time Lord's recent past, present and future.

CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY -- TIM BURTON
    Director Tim Burton takes you inside the Chocolate Factory and reveals why his big-screen adaptation of Roald Dahl's classic children's novel is going to be sweet!

FANTASTIC FOUR -- TIM STORY
    We meet Tim Story to defend Fox's new big-budget movie, stressing that the movie isn't doomed and can indeed live up to it's name!

MEN OF WAR
    Rick Carter and Doug Chiang, the designers behind Steven Spielberg's War of the Worlds, reveal how they designed the all-new alien-invasion epic, bringing H.G.Wells' classic tale into the 21st Century!

ICON -- JOHN LANDIS
    The revered horror film director discusses a varied career that has encompassed everything from An American Werewolf in London to Michael Jackson's Thriller video.

SF GADGETS WE WISH WERE REAL!
    From the transporter to psychic paper and the Orgasmatron, we round up the film and TV sci-fi inventions we wish really existed.

PLUS...

We go behind the scenes of The Fountain with producer Eric Watson, to find out the truth about it's troubled journey to the big screen.

We meet the actor behind the very first Starship Enterprise's chief engineer -- Connor Trinneer!

The 4400 series co-creator Scott Peters previews the new second season of the top-rated sci-fi drama series.

We visit the set of George A. Romero's latest zombie movie Land of the Dead.

We ask if George Lucas' Star Wars prequel trilogy fulfilled its potential and really were worthwhile additions to the Star Wars saga.

All the latest genre offerings are put to the test including Batman Begins, Constantine's DVD debut and the new comic Countdown to Infinite Crisis.

Your chance to win the complete Hitchhikers' Guide radio series on CD, Enterprise: Season Two DVD box sets and The Outer Limits: Season One and Two DVD box sets!

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana
    Last edited by morjana; 10 July 2007, 10:30 AM.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

So nice of you to give us a rundown! Now, I must run out and purchase a copy!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
      So nice of you to give us a rundown! Now, I must run out and purchase a copy!

You're welcome.

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Someone tell me where I can find a scan of the interview.
        I can only get the US edition
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
          Someone tell me where I can find a scan of the interview.
          I can only get the US edition

The American edition doesn't have the interview?

You could always check Ben Browder Online:

http://www.benbrowder-online.com/

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
          X