This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the new pics s9 spoilers

Just saw the new pics of SG-1 on GW.net. Pretty cool. Carter looks a little different - the baby, maybe? Is it my imagination or is her right breast much bigger?
    http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/graphic...9cast_04.shtml

Also, Daniel sans beard? Neat!

Teal'c looks odd for some reason. Straighter hair, maybe? Thinner waist? "I've seen Strictly Ballroom a thousand times..."

and, as always, Ben Browder is finer than cat hair.

Did I say that out loud?

Oh, I love the black BDU's

Carter didn't look that different to me (just as hot as ever ).

Teal'c did look a little different as well...dare I say it...I think it's the hair!

As for Daniel, yeah, no beard. Joe Mallozzi said he shaved it mid-way though an episode (which was of course shot out of sequence).
    Rocky

Comment

Maternity has certain physical effects on a woman, especially one who is breast feeding

and yes, cj does look a lot different. he's lost some weight and they've also changed his make up

and i'm going to move this thread to the s9 area, just because i'm sure spoilers are due to crop up
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I thought CJ's hair looked longer in the front too.....he almost has some bangs going.

Comment

What is up with teal'c. His hair has gone CRAZY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by briguy213
            What is up with teal'c. His hair has gone CRAZY!!!
            Haha, i know what you mean! He's following in the steps of Sam with her whacked out hair in S7.
            Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by babaganoosh
              Just saw the new pics of SG-1 on GW.net.
              How come I'm not seeing an individual pic of Daniel?

SueS

Comment

Originally posted by SueS
                How come I'm not seeing an individual pic of Daniel?

SueS
                Sci-Fi (or whoever does it) probably hasn't released one yet.
                Rocky

Comment

Ahhh... I started a thread to rant about tealcs hair. http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=13555

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
                    Carter didn't look that different to me (just as hot as ever ).
                    Definitely.

Teal'c did look a little different as well...dare I say it...I think it's the hair!
                    Yeah, it's a lot longer then when we last saw him, and straighter to.

As for Daniel, yeah, no beard. Joe Mallozzi said he shaved it mid-way though an episode (which was of course shot out of sequence).
                    I prefer him without a beard anyway. I think the only reason he grew one in the first place was so they could tell him apart from Ben. It's already being said they look alike.

I'm liking the black uniforms to, very nice.

Can't wait to finally get to see the new eps.
                    Stargate: Horizon http://www.stargatehorizon.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Pheon
                      I'm liking the black uniforms to, very nice.
                      We saw Daniel, I think, wear the black uniform in "New Order." Based on the spoiler pics released, it doesn't look like they regularly wear them on missions. I have a feeling they were just used for the promo pics because they looked better, although, I must admit, they are cool.
                      Rocky

Comment

Great to see military necessisity is still not important, and they wear HEY I'M OVER HERE! black uniforms.

Landry looks kind of different with an A-2 Jacket. Do the USAF still wear those?

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentis telum est - "A sword is never a killer, it's a tool in the killer's hands"
                        - Lucius Annaeus Seneca (4BC-65AD)

Why it's a "magazine" and not a "clip".

Comment

It seems to me Amanda Tapping gets more and more attractive as each year passes.

Comment

this is one of the most flattering amanda promo pics they've had in quite a while.

scifi's photoshop guy may be massively untalented, but they did hire a good photographer for the sg1 pics
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Ooooooo, I'm likin' the look of the new group photo.

New dress off-world outfits? Looks snazzy. The General looks mean,
                              or at least sterner than Hammond. Not as "fatherly".

Sam's looking good, and Teal'c is looking VERY good! Love that trim Teal'c
                              waistline! I hope CJ gets more lines and action sequences this season.
                              But, no more "Mr. Teal'c's Neighborhood," please.

I don't think Daniel looks especially like the Browder character.
                              Maybe when I get to know the new guy better, a sense of familiarity
                              will settle in. Right now, he's just a guy with dark hair who stands with
                              his arms crossed like that fellow who starred in Wormhole Extreme.

This season should be fun.

OzGirl
                              Last edited by OzGirl; 04 July 2005, 08:34 AM. Reason: typos

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                              appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                              full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
                              in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Working...
                              X