This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pictures, Drawings of Ships

Hey, I don't expect anything for free! But I was wondering if there were any good drawings or REAL GOOD pictures of any/all of the ships used in Stargate SG1. I am an expert scratch-build modeller and would love to grace my shelves with replicas of these cool ships. If there are any production members checking in on this forum, I'll bet you could help! (hee-hee).

I know MGM will probably NEVER get around to merchandising scale models of any of the Stargate stuff (well, their loss - give George Lucas a call and ask HIM about merchandising revenue!)

Anyhow, if anyone can help or has ideas, my email address has been made available thru the Gateworld Forum. Thanx!!

i have all the pictures in the sig, but a bit larger, if they would help ill send them 2 you, also they really should make stargate a bigger francise like starwars because IMHO stargate is way better and i would prefer jaffa and the asgard compared to wookies and the jedi!
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

Comment

I am not 100% sure what you are asking for, but if you would like to buy, art or even models of technology, Zats, Staffs, T.E.R.s, or scale Stargates (there are probably more) you can check out this company, http://www.lightspeedfineart.com/Emporium.html I met a guy who works there are at convention he, had some things there that he was selling, the Zats look real, and for the size the Stargates look good too. The Zats are to scale, as well as the T.E.R.s and the staff weapons, the staff weapons are ten feet long, you better have high cielings, allthough they can hang from walls. they are all the same size as the props that they use on set. They have posters, signed and unsigned, check it out, if you are interested.

Owen Macri

Comment

but jedi would kill jaffa...and wookies are good for rugs

Comment

What? Where did that come from? Jedis will only kill bad Jaffa, but then again, pretty much anyone can kill the bad Jaffa. Lol. The Jedi Knights would would be no match to the good Jaffa, especially Teal'c.

Owen Macri

Comment

Those are very nice pics! Did you draw those yourself?
            [email protected]
            http://underworld-x.com

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
            One nation under dog
            There of which I stand alone
            A face in the crowd
            Unsung, against the mold
            Without a doubt
            Singled out
            The only way I know

Comment

Lol, you must have posted right before me. Yes, those are very detailed pictures, thank you.

Owen Macri

Comment

That is an exquisite drawing of a mark-II Ha'tak, though it seems to be missing point defense guns.
                Lord §okar, Niles, Mark VI, etc: Dom Howard fan

Tama, Bosphorus, Istanbul Mehmet, Sabian, Zildjian and Remo

Comment

Originally posted by Owen Macri
                  What? Where did that come from? Jedis will only kill bad Jaffa, but then again, pretty much anyone can kill the bad Jaffa. Lol. The Jedi Knights would would be no match to the good Jaffa, especially Teal'c.
                  That depends on whether light sabers would reflect staff weapon fire and on the respective amount of Jaffas and Jedis; I guess even a good Jaffa wouldn't last long against a hundred Jedis.
                  "Guinness [...] a refreshing substitute for ... food."
                  Hallowed are the Ori.

Comment

Well, I have a feeling that the Light Sabers would at least stop part of the staff blast. Obviously the Jedis would smoke the nameless Jaffa, but the good main characters never die... well, that isn't true, what I should say is they never stay dead.

Owen Macri

Comment

Thank You Halo i will be using using them - hopefully for sig.
                      i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

Very nice pictures Halo!

Owen Macri

Comment

Working...
                        X