This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the wraith!

hiya every1, i was just wondering....on the official atlantis website, there ar pics of the wraith and it shows ther full faces and skin. my question is that why in the trailers and new pics are the wraith's faces not being shown ???(males only, i hav seen a females)
    its really buggin me cos the production sketches look realy cool, n the producers are covering the faces in like a bone-type mask of some sort!

can any1 tell me why or give me some insight into the reasons behind this?!?!

thanks a million

davio

spoilers
    From my understanding the wraith with the mask is a female called the keeper. THe wraith with the red hair that looks like marlin manson is infact a dude.

Comment

I thought the wraith with the mask are the male warrior wraith
      "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

The ones with the "mask" or no real face are the males, the red hair ones are the female and there is one other thats the Reeper or something like that.

Now I find it right after..

This is from Gateworld..

Art director James Robbins talks about creating the look for the Wraith, the series' chief baddies, in the issue. "There are three main types of Wraith," Robbins explained. "The male Wraith (think tall, skinny, vampire-looking thing with no Tom Cruise type appeal whatsover), the warrior Wraith (even taller, broader, Neanderthals with no discernable features) and then the Keeper, the female Wraith, who is spectacular in all her evil beauty. She is totally stunning."
        It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Originally posted by nukechuck
          spoilers
          From my understanding the wraith with the mask is a female called the keeper. THe wraith with the red hair that looks like marlin manson is infact a dude.
          I don't think so, looking at the pictures and from what I now about human anatomy, that definitly a woman with the long red hair. The one with the mask has so pretty big arms too.

Comment

I'm not sure. I'll have to read more info on this
            __

__

Comment

cool thanks every1

Comment

Working...
              X