This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STARGATE: The Alliance of 4

Wouldn't it be cool if the next Stargate movie was a prequel based on the Alliance between the four races? I would love to see how the Ancients lived their lives before they ascended or what the furlings were like and most especially why the alliance formed. Maybe the alliance formed because of the Wraith and ended with the passing of the Ancients? Anyways I think it would make for an epic tale that would be just as good as LOTR. The movie could end with the intro of the Wraith or/and Goa'uld. The Asgard could even look a little different and we could see Earth as it was before with all the Continents out of place.

I like the idea, but I'm not sure how I would respond to a Stargate-related movie with no SG-1, SG:A, or any other recognizable people. Besides, we don't really know how long the war with the Wraith took place. It could be days or years, or how long the Alliance lived.

If you went and made it part of an episode, then it would have to be some type of time travel.
    Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
    Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
    Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
    Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
    Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
    Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
    Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

I wonder what a Stargate movie would be like with the Four Races REUNITING. Now, that could include the characters we know and love!

Think about it, it'd be like a favorite rock band getting back together to deal some serious damage and go gigging after a lengthy hiatus -- drama solved, the music plays on! *image of Thor with mighty axe, aka electric guitar, appears* *Antaeus of the Nox comes out all punk-like, screaming "YOUR WAY IS NOT THE ONLY WAYYY!!!"* *Ancients on synthesizers and ghostly backup vocals* *and introduciiing the FURLINGZ*
      Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
      more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

Originally posted by Torley
        I wonder what a Stargate movie would be like with the Four Races REUNITING. Now, that could include the characters we know and love!

Think about it, it'd be like a favorite rock band getting back together to deal some serious damage and go gigging after a lengthy hiatus -- drama solved, the music plays on! *image of Thor with mighty axe, aka electric guitar, appears* *Antaeus of the Nox comes out all punk-like, screaming "YOUR WAY IS NOT THE ONLY WAYYY!!!"* *Ancients on synthesizers and ghostly backup vocals* *and introduciiing the FURLINGZ*
        That would be a good way to end the series with a musical ep.
        Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
        Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
        Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
        Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
        Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
        Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
        Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

Originally posted by Torley

LOL! Oh they should at least do that for the elusive outtakes dvd!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheScorpionsSting
            Wouldn't it be cool if the next Stargate movie was a prequel based on the Alliance between the four races? I would love to see how the Ancients lived their lives before they ascended or what the furlings were like and most especially why the alliance formed. Maybe the alliance formed because of the Wraith and ended with the passing of the Ancients? Anyways I think it would make for an epic tale that would be just as good as LOTR. The movie could end with the intro of the Wraith or/and Goa'uld. The Asgard could even look a little different and we could see Earth as it was before with all the Continents out of place.
            Next stargate movie? When are you planning that to hit the big screen, I dont think they should make another movie at least not yet anyways.

Sounds ok though except the storyline would have to change a bit to include the team SG-1 and maybe even SGA as well (that would be good)

<Mod Snip>
            Last edited by TameFarrar; 21 January 2006, 08:53 PM. Reason: quoted post was removed

Comment

i pitched the idea but my thread was spammed

Comment

the idea is ok but i am not sure with no sg1 and no sga!!!!
                ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Working...
                X