PDA

View Full Version : London 2005 Convention Report

Feli
June 30th, 2005, 12:47 AM
The stars of SG-1 visited London in May for Creation's official convention tour!
Check out photos and learn about the event.

Click here for the report (http://www.gateworld.net/fandom/conventions/creation_london2005.shtml)

da_hippie
June 30th, 2005, 03:22 AM
I can't seem to display any of the pictures on that page, but everything else is OK. Is it just me?

Was a great convention though.

kiwigater
June 30th, 2005, 03:28 AM
*nods sadly* yes, it hates me too :( it's all a plot isn't it, you guys know how much I love photos, especially con photos! ;) :p :D

da_hippie
June 30th, 2005, 04:00 AM
*nods sadly* yes, it hates me too :( it's all a plot isn't it, you guys know how much I love photos, especially con photos! ;) :p :D
Did you attend this convention?

kiwigater
June 30th, 2005, 04:14 AM
Did you attend this convention?
nope, unfortunately :( *sniff* Perhaps I could convince Creation to let me follow them around the conventions and take photos for them..... *dreams wildly*

I just really enjoy hearing about people's con experiences, especially any photos they take, and unfortunately, these photos aren't showing up for me :S

TheWarrior
June 30th, 2005, 04:36 AM
I have been successful in viewing the photos - but when I try the above link they don't appear like you are all experiencing. In order to view the photos:

Go to Gateworld's home page and on the left hand side you will see a photo of Christopher Judge and a title "Convention Report" London 2005.

Click on there and the images should appear.

I've just tested this link and the link from the main Gateworld page and it works ok and you should see the photos.

tsaxlady
June 30th, 2005, 05:07 AM
Great pictures - Thanks

da_hippie
June 30th, 2005, 05:18 AM
I have been successful in viewing the photos - but when I try the above link they don't appear like you are all experiencing. In order to view the photos:

Go to Gateworld's home page and on the left hand side you will see a photo of Christopher Judge and a title "Convention Report" London 2005.

Click on there and the images should appear.

I've just tested this link and the link from the main Gateworld page and it works ok and you should see the photos.
Yay! Now I can see the pictures.

Beneath one of the pictures was Michael Shanks' answer to the question 'How many languages do you actually speak?', which was asked by my sister. Small claim to fame for her, :D.

David
June 30th, 2005, 05:25 AM
I fixed the link, folks. Miss Feli left in a " / " at the end of the link which sends some browsers through loops, for some strange reason. Now you can get in through here AND the main page! haha!

Feli
June 30th, 2005, 05:40 AM
I fixed the link, folks. Miss Feli left in a " / " at the end of the link which sends some browsers through loops, for some strange reason. Now you can get in through here AND the main page! haha!

:p

I noticed that when I tried the link just now. Couldn't fix it though because IE doesn't let me edit internet links in my posts, I always have to wait until I'm home and can use Firefox.

Anyway, thanks for fixing the link!

Kliggins
June 30th, 2005, 08:20 PM
Great job Madeleine, Feli and Sue!! :D :D I saw the report this morning right after Feli put it up and thought it was just me that could not see the pictures. I Never even thought to post questioning it? *slaps forehead* Can we say computer illiterate? :o

Feli
July 1st, 2005, 12:45 AM
AS long as you enjoyed the report I guess we can overlook that...