This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why no Aurora Spoilers?

I have seen that every episode before and after Aurora for the most have spoilers. Why isn't there any for this episode?

Originally posted by GateMan2000
    I have seen that every episode before and after Aurora for the most have spoilers. Why isn't there any for this episode?
    i dunno m8 its supposed to be the best episode in S2 wat ive heard theres loadsof ancients in them statsis pods i dunno if this is true i recon ur gonna have to w8 till we are able to watch

Comment

we have to watch it too see they dont wanna give it away. and by the way whats TPTB and IMO or something like that what do they mean? (very bad at accronims)

Comment

LoL read the help me section for the board. Its gives all of the accronims for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Acropolis
          we have to watch it too see they dont wanna give it away. and by the way whats TPTB and IMO or something like that what do they mean? (very bad at accronims)
          It means:

TPTB= the powers that be
          JMO=just my opinion
          IMO= in my opinion

even i had to ask!
          sigpic
          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
          Stargate : Genesis |
          Original Starship DesignThread
          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
          11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
            It means:

TPTB= the powers that be
            JMO=just my opinion
            IMO= in my opinion

even i had to ask!
            a few other common ones...

FWIW = for what it's worth
            LMAO = laughing my ass off
            IIRC = if i recall correctly

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

It's all so clear now. Thanks...
              I new most of them just quesing. But some I had no clue.
              *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
              *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
              *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
              *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
              *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
              *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
              *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Originally posted by GateMan2000
                Probably becuase the episode was cast - they didn't need extras, so, no sides - which is how sites like GW get their advance information, so if there are no sides, there's no spoilers

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                  Probably becuase the episode was cast - they didn't need extras, so, no sides - which is how sites like GW get their advance information, so if there are no sides, there's no spoilers
                  Spoiler Warning just in case...
                  Spoiler:
                  If so, then that means that the Ancients on the ship won't do much.
                  Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                    Not necessarily, GW just released the first plot details for "Avalon" today. "Avalon" has guest stars and will be airing sooner than any of the other episodes that already have info. I don't actually have any better idea than yours, so who knows?
                    Rocky

Comment

Im waiting for them

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
                        Not necessarily, GW just released the first plot details for "Avalon" today. "Avalon" has guest stars and will be airing sooner than any of the other episodes that already have info. I don't actually have any better idea than yours, so who knows?
                        I did use the word 'probably,' remember

Most information *does* come from the sides; if you look at what is presented on each site/list that posts spoilers, the information is virtually the same except some put more spin on the speculation than others. Some information also comes down the pile from the producers if you look at the JM blog and Ask JM, etc. threads, and some stuff gets leaked to GW from other sources, but the sides are the predominant sources. And you can't count on those to be 100% accurate as they're not meant to be put out on the web; they're for auditions.

Comment

Working...
                        X