This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraith - Ori relations

Here is a theory...I am not sure if it has been said...but I remember Martin Gero saying that the Ori have met the Wraith. Maybe the Ori created the Wraith to kill off the ancients in the Pegasus galaxy?

Originally posted by GateMan2000
    Here is a theory...I am not sure if it has been said...but I remember Martin Gero saying that the Ori have met the Wraith. Maybe the Ori created the Wraith to kill off the ancients in the Pegasus galaxy?
    here my thought?

It Is possible that the Ancients met the Ori before they went to the pegasus galaxy. but we are going to find out more about ori and wraith, ancients in Stargate sg-1 season 9 and Stargate atlantis season 2.

Comment

Too many of these threads. Too many......

1. The Ancients were devastated by a Plague. This was their source of destruction. We can kinda assume that the Ori were responsible for this because their Priors are capable of creating plagues of mass destruction.

2. The Ancients in the Pegasus Galaxy AFTER the Plague were defeated by the Wraith. The Wraith did not defeat the Ancients. They were many and the Ancients were few. They were already devastated by a plague and therefore lacked resources..etc to successfully launch an offense against the Wraith. Any offense sent against the Wraith was destroyed because the Ancients underestimated the Wraith.

3. I doubt the Ori created the Wraith. I highly doubt it. Why create the Wraith to eat their own "followers"?

Comment

Since the Ori use religion to control their followers they could have created the wraith for a duel purpose, destroy the ancients and be devil's to their gods. you know worship us and atain ascension or get eaten by the big bad wraith

Comment

Oh, I do not like this plot element at all. Too much cheese.. the artificial kind with vegetable oil and yellow #5.

Comment

Working...
          X