This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Detailed Spoilers for Episode "Pegasus"

(EDIT: Beware of major spoilers up to and including the very final moments of this cliffhanger episode!)

Shawn (shawngf) posted some spoilers about episode 10.

Spoiler:
    *Galactica enounters another Battleship, a far more technologically advanced one. It's led by former Commander Cain, now Admiral. Somewhere early in the ep, Kara apparently "waxes" the Pegasus CAG. Not sure what this means.

*Admiral Cain is a very strong and imposing woman. She immediately assumes command of the Fleet, much to Roslin's surprise and dismay. At first, Adama doesn't put up any resistance due to the fact that Cain says she will not interfere with inter-ship politics. This rather quickly becomes obviously untrue.

*She reassigns Lee to the Pegasus flight group, calling him insubordinate and mutinous(which are apparently quotes from Adama's logs). I THINK she also reassigns Kara but I couldn't be certain. Suffice it to say, Kara and Lee- who come to Adama to argue against the transfers- are none too pleased.

*Helo and Tyrol do SOMETHING that gets them arrested and thrown in front of Cain to stand trial. Apparently it involves the death of one of her men and she sentences them to death. Adama tells her that he will not allow her to execute his men.

*The episode ends with the Galactica and the Pegasus pointed at each other, ready to go too far. I believe this is the final ep of the first half of season 2.

Check out the website for more BSG news.

Last edited by Darren; 28 June 2005, 11:41 AM.
    It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

(EDIT: Beware of major spoilers up to and including the very final moments of this cliffhanger episode!)

New detailed spoilers have been posted for the season 2 episode "Pegasus" at PegasusGalaxy.com.

http://www.pegasusgalaxy.com
    Last edited by Darren; 28 June 2005, 11:42 AM.

Stargate Atlantis

Comment

kewl.
      Thanks!
      Jordan

my page
      My LJ
      From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

http://www.gateworld.net/galactica/n...sistersh.shtml
        GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
        The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
        Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

You know, back last summer, when there was talks about Pegasus maybe appearing, I predictted that it would in fact appear. And that it would be far more advanced than BSG, AND that it would have made an uncharted jump into hyperspace AND that it would assist BSG attack a squadron of Cylons that had secretly been following them. REALLY REALLY ODD how all of that worked out....

Still glad to see it's coming though!

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
          [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

thanxz for the info sounds like it sould be a very tense cliffy to end the summer season (if i've read the spoilers properly,) jan will be a long time away.
            sigpic

Comment

I wonder what was happening with the Chief and Helo...

Both of Shannon's boy toys (sorry, but it's true) must have become friends.

Yeah I am eager to see a Pegasus Vs Galactica fight.

Galactica would take Pegasus down so easily though. Just get Baltar and Gaeta to toss a virus out to the more advanced ship and bam, dead in the water.

I was hoping Tigh would take over the Pegasus..but I guess the CO survived. Damn.

Comment

You people really have to stop tempting me with these spoilers. My willpower is weak right now.

Sounds great - can't wait to see how all this plays out.
                Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by keshou
                  You people really have to stop tempting me with these spoilers. My willpower is weak right now.

Sounds great - can't wait to see how all this plays out.

you don't know the power, of the spoiler side!
                  Thanks!
                  Jordan

my page
                  My LJ
                  From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Working...
                  X