This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Light Season 2 Spoilery Bits

Check out themonkeycabal's blog for more in-depth info on what happened at the BSG Con, Katee's and Tricia's comments, season one goofs and funny moments, and their characters back stories.

Now on to the spoilers:

Spoiler:
    * There's a new blonde on the set, and it's Lucy Lawless. She plays an investigative reporter doing a documentary on the military, in an effort to try and clean up the military's public image, which is not particularly great as the season opens. Gee, I wonder why.

* There was a cast bet on who would call LL "Xena" first. It was Katee. In a scene where Kara is punching a heavy bag, Katee manages to knock the bag off its hook to the floor. She decides that's a very impressive feat and pumps her arms in the air in victory. Then she tells Lucy, "you think you're so tough, Xena?" Lucy then proceeds to ride the fallen punching bag like a bronco. I ... yeah.

* Starbuck is extremely conflicted about her feelings towards Boomer. Boomer was her best friend for seven years. She may be a Cylon now, but Katee says that the things they did and shared during that time were real. Starbuck will find herself stepping between Boomer and various guns and/or things that might hurt Boomer, and she asks herself why she's willing to take a bullet for a Cylon.

* According to Tricia, Helo asks Boomer if the models Cylons are all connected, if they each know what the other knows. Boomer tells him it's tactile, they know what they can feel, smell, taste. They share a consciousness, but they are seperate beings. I took this to mean all of one model share a consciousness, rather than all the Cylons together.

* There will be a new love interest on BSG for Starbuck this year. Michael Trucco, who played Lt. Henry on "Pensacola: Wings of Gold", a show I've never, ever seen. Katee was quite insistant about MT's hotness.

* Tricia will be playing several more versions of Six in the flesh. She also says that Six is searching for feelings, how to feel things, and she almost reaches them but never quite manages to grab on. She is in love with Baltar in her way. Her agenda beyond that, continues to be an unknown.

* There was some brief and vague mention about the baby that Six and Baltar are looking at on Kobol. Tricia's only real comment about that was that the child was not Six's biological child (with a bit of a stress on the biological part). Whatever that will come to mean.

* Also, Tricia and Grace Park are planning on tying down Ron Moore and forcing him to tell them the Cylons' motives and back story.

* They've tried to get Callum Keith Rennie back, but he's just entirely too popular and they haven't managed yet.

* Tahmoh and Katee were filming some rather exhausting scenes under the rain towers (Pretty Helo's Rainy hell has not left us. Yay, though, dude, sucks to be Tahmoh. I'm sure he's got mildew in the most unfortunate places), and they apparently cracked a little bit and began speaking to each other in deeply hickified southern accents, firing their guns into the air, and riding around the Arrow of Apollo as though it was a toy horse. The camera crew helpfully caught it all on film.

* Katee and Jamie have something of a whose-is-bigger gun contest going on. If Apollo has two guns, Starbuck must have three. At one point they are together on the planet and Katee has on two guns, a la Lara Croft, the prop guys then hand a large machine gun to Jamie. Katee wants to know where her machine gun is, and eventually ends up taking Jamie's. Jamie's response was a sad, crestfallen, "well, felgercarb."

* Jamie did somewhat manage to get Katee back for the broken nose thing. There's a scene where they're both running full-speed down a corridor. The corridors have rather sharp turns and dead ends. At one point in the dash, Apollo is to toss Starbuck her gun belt, complete with two heavy guns. As Jamie goes to toss the belt, he ends up stepping on Katee's foot, knocking her down, then he steps on her hand and falls down on top of her. I'm not certain we should leave some of these folks unattended.

* Katee says Apollo and Starbuck will most likely shag at some point this season, but as with many things in life, you may get what you want but you may not want what you get. Oddly, I suddenly hear Mick Jagger in my head.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Hahahaha, thanks for that

Comment

Originally posted by Sci-Fi
      Spoiler:

* Katee says Apollo and Starbuck will most likely shag at some point this season, but as with many things in life, you may get what you want but you may not want what you get. Oddly, I suddenly hear Mick Jagger in my head.
      That's just so wrong, I'm sorry but they should SERIOUSLY never hook up, not even once.
      Music Videos from various fandoms

Comment

Working...
      X