12.00%
    Boom Town
    2.00%
    Bad Wolf
    8.00%
    Parting of the Ways
    26.00%

Madeleine

I voted for "The Doctor Dances" - but it was a tough choice.

Comment

Like Warrior, I voted "The Doctor Dances"....tough call though.

Comment

I voted for The Doctor Dances... but there are only two votes for it on the poll. Egeria and Thewarrior, are you sure you both voted for that one?

Madeleine

Comment

I'm certain, unless it was finger trouble. (it was early when I voted)

Comment

Aaargh! I just can't decide! I think I might vote for "Father's Day". I know that time travel paradoxes have been done to death in so many sci-fi series, but this one actually had a good plot. I got a bit confused by the way time was repaired at the end, but it's the thought that counts.

Comment

That's a really tough choice between The Doctor Dances and Parting Of The Ways but i had to vote The Doctor Dances because the story was great and we got to see CE dancing!

Comment

I voted Empty Child. I did this cos I think its more scarier than Doctor Dances and is slightly better.
                Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

I also voted for The Doctor Dances, but technically, I consider The Empty Child and The Doctor Dances to be 1 story than 2. All the 2 parters are thusly considered in my mind.

-IMF
                  "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                  "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                  BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

It was the stronger chill factor of The Empty Child, vs the sonic device and banana badinage of The Doctor Dances. The bananas just lost out.
                    Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                    - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Went with Dalek but it was a tough choice.

Comment

Bad Wolf. Sheer comedic value of the the big bro stuff and so on so forth, but this includes the trailer for POTW, because the trailer made the episode perfect IMO.

But I do love the TARDIS attack in POTW

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

I reckoned Dalek, just because it was so dramatic and plus, it was the first time i'd ever seen a dalek in action(im new to the whole doctor thing) and wasn't entirely sure what it could do so it made it even more enthralling. on the other hand in PotW, there was the end bit with DT where he said "hmm, new teeth!"

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Well it was an incredibly tough decision but I had to go for 'Parting of the ways'.

I love the Daleks and boy did it have daleks and I love the interaction with Rose and the Doctor.

Not to mention the last Chris episode and Capt Jack one for a while. I have watched it so many times since it first screened here which is a rare thing for me. I just love it, the feel of the episode took me right back to my childhood I was so excited! It just had to be POTW.

Talk about saving the best till last.

Comment

Parting of the ways. Daleks. Thousands of them. What more do you want?
                              You go ahead, I'll be right behind you (In an F-302)
                              And now for a completely unconnected series of random smilies:

Comment

Working...
                              X